Not receiving conformation e-mails on all my ADR's

lor

Mouseketeer
I made all my ADR's online and can pull all of them up on my reservation page online, with a confirmation number and everything, BUT I only received confirmation e-mails on some of them to my e-mail. Sould I be concerned? or as long as it is in the system with a confirmation, even if I didn't get an e-amil, I should be allright???

anyone else have this problem?
Lauren

Yes, I have the same problem. Every time I try to make an ADR the page just stays frozen and says not to refresh. I always do because it gets stuck and I never get a confirmation e-mail. But every time I check my reservations the ADR shows up. :confused: I don't really get worried anymore, though, because I hear it happens to a lot of people.

Pretty normal. I only got 2 of my 10 confirmations but they do show on the site. I have printed out the reservations from the site just to carry with me in case. 7 trips with only 1 issue and it was my error. I had written the conf # down correctly with the time wrong by an hour.

I called Disney about an hour ago to check that all our ADRs were still there, because when I try and retrieve them, there are only a couple showing up. Seems to just be their silly site, '*** she had them all on record :)

well mine are all showing up online and when I try and retrieve them they all show up, so I won't worry, after al its only food:lmao:

Me too I had the same problem and I called Disney and the Ressies were all still there. It might be an online glitch. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter