Not "new" but new

GawrshImGoofy

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

My name is Jana and I am starting all over. I have had an account on here before but my user name had the word wife in it. As I am not anyone's wife anymore I figured my Disboards account should have a face lift (or amputation, however you want to look at it) along with my life. I have a WDW trip coming up in the next couple weeks and I am super excited to go. After living overseas this will be my first trip back in over 3 years! Can't wait to experience all the changes Disney has made in my absence!

I bet if you asked the mods you might be able to change your username/handle. I've had to do that before - car purposes, not spouses. Hope you have a great time in the new life you lead! I can't wait to get back after about a 26 year hiatus to Orlando. I suspect it's changed a lot. ;)

*throws a re-welcome party* New life! Good on you! Happiness in the form of Disney is a great way to start! :)

Changing your user name is not an option. The only way to go is to start all over and you've got a good start already, so.....Welcome Again!!

Re :welcome: Have a wonderful trip! I will be there just a little behind you, so save some Mickey bars for me. ;)

Re :welcome: Have a wonderful trip! I will be there just a little behind you, so save some Mickey bars for me. ;)
Wow I just thought about it, we should really find people that will be there a week after us and set up fun surprises for them or their families. For example leave a gift to hold for them at reception upon arrival at their hotel (like a small welcome post card, a treat for their kids or a keychain)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter