NOT HOLLYWOOD VINE

Debbie Torres

Love to cruise DCL
Ate at the buffet at Hollywood and Vine this morning and it was DISGUSTING. Food was cold and it was mostly prepackaged frozen food. Do NOT go or waste the Money.29.99 for myself and 29.99 for my 12 year old daughter . DO NOT GO. Go offsite and eat something else .

wow! very surprised to hear that. we were there in december and it was hands down our favourite buffet during our week there.
we are hoping to go back this december and definitely wanted to return.

Oh dear. We have a Fantasmic dinner reservation for here in September. I just was not able to get into Mama Melrose and didn't want to spend 2 TS on Brown Derby. Ugh. Guess I'll be stalking disney dining reservations in hopes something comes up at Mama Melrose.

Oh dear. We have a Fantasmic dinner reservation for here in September. I just was not able to get into Mama Melrose and didn't want to spend 2 TS on Brown Derby. Ugh. Guess I'll be stalking disney dining reservations in hopes something comes up at Mama Melrose.

Keep trying at Mama Melrose. I tried online, then called, today when the site was showing no openings for our vacay week. I just happened to check again and there is at least one opening for MM for 4 of our days!

we have been to both H & V and loved breakfast and dinner there...very good for buffet fare...and our favorite was Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg dinner...delicious choices and even the grandkids loved both..

I agree with this statement. Have tried this place twice and it was dreadful both times. I'm easy going and allow everywhere an off day but the service and food was horrible both times. The characters were great fun though.

My last trip there was 2009, but it was by far the worst food experience I've had in Disney to date. Will never go back there.

We went there dec 2012 and it is the only place on site that I know I will never go back to. Very sad to say it was not good at all, not even close to being good.

Wow that's suprising to me. I figure you are going to have a bad meal or experience somewhere (they all can't be great) but two in a row is shocking to me. We went there the last two years (once dinner and once for Dis. Jr. breakfast) and both times loved it. Hopefully it was just an odd coincidence of experiences. Hopefully your other dining experiences were good.

It definitely is one of THE WORST places to eat in MGM... If you can get a Res at Brown Derby they have a Fantasmic Package... But if you are looking for a place regardless Sci Fi Dine in Theater is always a solid bet (If you can get a table of course)

remember the thousands that do dine at these places and they loved it...so we all have our likes and dislikes...jsut follow what you want to do and where yu want to go..we have been to that for the fantasmic pkg as well as Mama melroses for the pkg...we enjoyed them all...

We booked Hollywood and Vine as part of our Fantasmic Dinner package since our last experience at Mama Melrose's was awful.

Big mistake!

H&V is dirty. The food is terrible. We all got sick and couldn't enjoy Fantasmic because of our frequent trips to the bathroom...misery.

I'm starting to think that H&V and MM are linked to Fantasmic to provide customers to those horrible restaurants. They should just shut them down and start over with new food, a cleaning crew, and a new look.

Waste of money.

Agree, and I think it's just also because when I eat at a buffet (dinner for us), I like it to at least look clean. It was so messy it was a real turn off for me. Especially the dessert area. It's the only place at Disney I would never do again. (Yes, I would do tonys again, )

Everything was cold and prepackaged?? Did they get rid of the made to order omelets? We've always had good food there. Nothing above and beyond, but standard breakfast food. We go there for the character interactions.

We ate here for breakfast 4 years ago and thought it was standard buffet food... Now I am worried about our trip this year where we have the Minnie Xmas dinner booked....fingers crossed food is decent...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter