Not Happy - Losing Gallery in Disney Stores

I work at a Disneystore that used to be a large Gallery store. Just an FYI, they have added a 5th Gallery location, it is in Chicago, I do not know the exact location........

Originally posted by PatMcDuck
I work at a Disneystore that used to be a large Gallery store. Just an FYI, they have added a 5th Gallery location, it is in Chicago, I do not know the exact location........
Then I'm really happy for the folks in Chicago. I just wish they'd give us back our Gallery store where I live. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the phone numbers, have you had any success changeing their minds?

Well this weekend is it for my Gallery Store in Cleveland. They are packing everything up this weekend, the official last day is September 16. :(

There is ALOT of stuff in there. It is sad to see. Cleveland was one of the early Gallery stores. They may even board up over the door to the back gallery area... now that will make me cry.

Debbie

I am sad too, is there anything else I can do other than write them a letter?

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Thanks for the phone numbers, have you had any success changeing their minds?
Your welcome ohanafamily. Did you call them yet?

DH sent off his letter to Joe on Monday. A copy of it also went to the president of TDS, certified with return receipt of course. DH was quite happy to get the receipt back today indicating that his letter(s) made it there on Wednesday. Now we're just waiting to see what happens from here.

Originally posted by RRBB
phone:
1-800-689-0789, option 2
If you call you will most likely get voicemail. Joe told DH that they only check messages once a day and that response time is within 48-72 hours. (Seems to me they don't have enough people - right now just 2 - to handle the calls that come in if it takes that long.)

fax:
818-240-1979

mailing address:
Disney Store, Inc.
Attn: Guest Services
101 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 1000
Glendale, CA 91203

Is this where I write to? and are there any key words or phrases I should use?

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Is this where I write to? and are there any key words or phrases I should use?
Yes, ohanafamily, that is the address and phone number you should use to log your complaints.

DH and I went into our DS today (wearing black) because today's the day they're supposed to pack everything up to ship back. It's so sad to walk in there now because all you see are Halloween costumes and stuffed animals, with a few movies and other toys scattered around.

We're still waiting for any kind of response to the letters DH sent. He wrote a 3-page letter to Joe and copied it to several people, including the president of TDS. We know it was received on Sept. 11 - the beauty of return receipt - so hopefully we'll hear something soon. If not I'm sure DH will have a few more choice words for guest relations.

I have been lax & haven't called yet. :(

Did you ever get a response from your letters?:confused:

I just talked to TDS Online, and for those of you who are DVC, TDS online doesn't give the 10% for DVC like they do for DC (until next Dec)

Just an FYI, and with DC going away, just another cut-back...

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter