• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOT HAPPY...Change to the QSDP!

MrRomance

Planning and Plotting
I'm not a happy boy tonight... I just found out that Disney have made a change to the QSDP and taken away 1 snack credit from the plan. I don't see anywhere that the price went down! :furious:

I'm not a happy boy tonight... I just found out that Disney have made a change to the QSDP and taken away 1 snack credit from the plan. I don't see anywhere that the price went down!

Right, for 2012 the QSDP is the same price as 2011 but with one snack instead of two. So you can look at it as a price increase really because you are getting less next year.

For the remainder of 2011 it's still the two-snack plan.

Based on the price increases on the other two plans for 2012, it appears Disney made the decision to knock a snack off the QSDP rather than raise the price. There were pretty significant price increases on the other two plans (about $6 a night on the regular plan but they're going to throw in a refillable mug next year).

The other 2 plans saw price increases of over 10%. So.... the elimination of the snack is basically an equivalent price increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter