Not for sale yet, but an interesting toy concept for children with autism

Looks like the same concept and though process as My Keepon which was a waste of money. It hit the market at about $60 and a month later was on the clearance racks for $9.99. Personally I hate the name too. My son has been referred as "an auti" and I find it offensive. JMO thanks for sharing though, I'm interested in seeing the response when this hits the market.

I'm thinking that the response to shouting and hitting is a bit off - people don't usually stop responding after a single hit or one loud statement. Kids would hit back, or yell back, etc. The reponses just aren't practical. Of course, you don't want to make a device that hits back, or bites, or smacks you, or screams!

It could be useful if you wanted to introduce a pet into the family - it would teach the child how to pet gently, I would think?

I'm thinking that the response to shouting and hitting is a bit off - people don't usually stop responding after a single hit or one loud statement. Kids would hit back, or yell back, etc. The reponses just aren't practical. Of course, you don't want to make a device that hits back, or bites, or smacks you, or screams!

It could be useful if you wanted to introduce a pet into the family - it would teach the child how to pet gently, I would think?

I agree, I think it might be helpful for training for a pet but I don't know about social interactions. I am curious though. My students who are high functioning definitely don't stop after one hit either. If they are yelling or hitting, they go all out so I don't think this would help much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!