Not booked through Disney...

Christinaxo

Mouseketeer
Hello all. I have a split stay booked through travelocity and called disney today to see if they have a reservation for me and they said no! :scared: I have already been able to link the reservations to my disney experience with my dining reservations so how come the CM could not see them? She also stated that I could not make any room requests through Disney nor could I tell them what we were celebrating :confused3 Has anyone had this problem? Will travelocity be able to list all of these things? I do not want to get to our 1st WDW trip and have issues with our reservations! Any advice please? Thanks! :goodvibes

Hello all. I have a split stay booked through travelocity and called disney today to see if they have a reservation for me and they said no! :scared: I have already been able to link the reservations to my disney experience with my dining reservations so how come the CM could not see them? She also stated that I could not make any room requests through Disney nor could I tell them what we were celebrating :confused3 Has anyone had this problem? Will travelocity be able to list all of these things? I do not want to get to our 1st WDW trip and have issues with our reservations! Any advice please? Thanks! :goodvibes

Travelocity is your travel agent. And they own and control your reservation. They should be able to add requests and the like, but I'm not sure you'll get the same service as with a human agent ot direct with Disney. Good luck.

As pp said,until you checkin Travelocity owns the reservation, not you. Only they can modify the reservation in any way. You have to do everything through Travelocity and the online CMs cannot see anything about your reservation. And that's why you aren't actually having problems with anything including celebrations. You don't own the resevation yet so you can't do it. That's how the travel agent business works.

Go to mydisneyreservation. Com enter Disney confirmation number and you can add celebrations. Ours reservation was through Dreams unlisted and could have added them here

Go to mydisneyreservation. Com enter Disney confirmation number and you can add celebrations. Ours reservation was through Dreams unlisted and could have added them here

Yes, this is what we did. I got the disney reservation number by calling Travelocity Customer Service, then added it to mydisneyreservation, so everthing is linked. Now I can see everthing when I log into the WDW site.
You should be able to do the same!

Yes, this is what we did. I got the disney reservati number by calling Travelocity Customer Service, then added it to mydisneyreservation, so everthing is linked. Now I can see everthing when I log into the WDW site.
You should be able to do the same!

Were you able to link tickets? Having trouble linking travelocity tix.

I was able to customize magic bands tonight, even though my room and tix are through travelocity! So glad! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter