Not been for 4 years - question please!

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Hi,

As the title says, we've not been to dlrp for 4 years and have finally booked up for our 5th visit in June.:dance3:

I have a few questions:

Is Pizza Planet still in Discovery Land? I've not seen anything about it, and I'm guessing that the Buzz Lightyear ride might be in it's place. It used to be behind Space Mountain.

How do I find out which shows are on? I've checked the official website, but find it more difficult to navigate these days than it used to be. I'd love to see the Lion King Show, and always liked the Tarzan show, but can't seem to find out if they are still on.

Is there any way of guaranteeing interconnecting rooms at the Hotel New York? I asked my travel agent when booking, and it is on the booking confirmation that it's been requested, but it also says not guaranteed. Should I maybe contact the hotel myself nearer the time to check?

thanks in advance everyone :goodvibes

HI

Yep think Pizza planet is still in discoveryland but dont think that the Lion king show or tarzan are on anymore. We enjoyed both these 2 years ago but think there are others in their place such as Stitch Live and Playhouse Disney.

As regards the rooms I would contact the Hotel directly before you leave to see what they can do for you. If you go to the hotel reviews on this site there are contacts for all the hotels.

We are looking forward to our stay in the Hotel New York in May.

Thanks for that.

My youngest is Toy Story and Buzz obsessed, and has seen old videos of his older brother and sister inside Pizza Planet. He keeps saying he'll be going there, and I was beginning to get worried that it wasn't there anymore! :scared1:

I'll check out the hotel links to see if I can get an email or phone contact.

thanks again :yay:

Disney never guarantee interconnecting rooms - I would suggest that maybe a couple of weeks before you go you get your travel agent to confirm the requirement to them again, just to be safe. Keep repeating the request and it will be difficult for them to say they did not know of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter