Not available?

mamamac

Mouseketeer
How is that when I put my dates in for May it shows a deluxe room available at WL, but when I call, it's not available?? I even told them what it shows on the computer and they still said nothing is available in the deluxe.

Could have been taken from the time you looked on line to the time you called. Could be they work from different blocks of inventory. :confused3
But if you can book what you want on-line, then just do that.

Could have been taken from the time you looked on line to the time you called. Could be they work from different blocks of inventory. :confused3
But if you can book what you want on-line, then just do that.

I've already booked my reservation, but want to upgrade to the deluxe room.

Worse case, just book it and cancel the other.
Or just check back by calling in occasionally. I would guess the inventory is changed throughout a day by other's booking and cancelling.

are you trying to use a discount code? If so..they only have a certain amount of rooms blocked off for that.

are you trying to use a discount code? If so..they only have a certain amount of rooms blocked off for that.

Maybe that's it. I used the 40% off code, so maybe that is why. Crap. I guess I will call them back and ask if that's why it's not showing up.

Maybe that's it. I used the 40% off code, so maybe that is why. Crap. I guess I will call them back and ask if that's why it's not showing up.

That could be. They could have 10 rooms available. It shows as available on the WDW site. But, with the 40% off..only 5 rooms for instance. So the room may be available at full price, but they can only give so many rooms at the discount..so the discounted rooms may be sold out.

That's exactly why. The number of rooms on a discount code is NOT the same as the number of rooms available at a resort for a given block of dates.

Try going through the discount link on the WDW website. At the bottom it has links for the current promotion. Click on it and you can see availability for what you want with the particular discount. It may show up as not available then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter