Not at the Fort, but...

juligrl

DIS Veteran
who wants to see pictures of my new tent?:goodvibes

This is the Greatland 2 room dome tent with screen porch I picked up at Target on clearance for $20. The thing is huge compared to what I had, and I got it set up minus the directions. The thing would easily fit 4-5 adults and stuff and you can stand up in it.:banana:
It'll probably leak like crazy but I believe in the power of tarps anyhow, so bring it on!:rotfl:

the front:
116467DSCF1713.jpg

the side:
116467DSCF1712.jpg

happy backyard campers:
116467DSCF1715.jpg

camping dog burries herself between two air mattresses and settles in for the night:
116467DSCF1720.jpg

camping kid/future shutterbug:
116467DSCF1717a-Copy.jpg

Backyard camping RULES!!!! Thats a good looking tent and it looks to have the "tub floor"....I bet it wont leak as much as you think it will!!! Good find!!!

You may be able to stand up in it, but I'm 6'8" bet I can't. LOL Great find, you and my wife would get along well, she is a born bargain hunter. Way to go.

Your kidding right, 20.00.. I GOT to have it ! :scared1:

I love that and your doggie ;) Oh your dd pretty sweet too...hehe

Wow!! Great tent!!! Great bargain!! Great yard! Great camping daughter and dog!!! Well.... everything is just..... GREAT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter