Not A Rumour: Beaches and Cream serving breakfast starting July 10

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
http://www.wdwnewstoday.com/archives/3972

According to the Disney Parks Twitter, the Beaches and Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is now serving breakfast options. Also according to the official twitter updates, the new “breakfast service features egg-bacon, pancake platters for adults and children”. We do not have any pictures of the service in operation yet, but will try to cover this new breakfast option as soon as possible.

Yes it started today.
copied the menu to over here:

Beaches & Cream Quick Service BREAKFAST Menu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Service Breakfast
Served 7 - 11 AM

Bounty Breakfast Platter
Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Biscuit
and Pancake ... $8.29
Pancakes with Bacon ... $5.19
Ham and Cheese Omelet with Breakfast
Potatoes ... $6.99
Assorted Pastries ... $2.29-$2.59
Yogurt Parfait ... $4.29
Fruit Cup ... $3.39
Cereal with Milk ... $3.09

Kids Picks
Pancakes or Scrambled Eggs
with Bacon and Applesauce .... $4.39
Cereal with Milk with choice of
Beverage .... $4.39

Not a rumor - changed the title to reflect that

It counts as a CS breakfast for those of you on the dining plan.

According to another post I saw here - they stop serving breakfast at 11 AM SHARP - even if you are in line at 11 AM you won't get your breakfast because they stop serving to prepare for lunch.

awesome this will be another place for us to try:goodvibes

It's only temporary as of right now :(
Ending August 8th according to another website.

I love beaches and cream.. thanks :) By the way even though it says im from Ottawa... my entire family loves the leaves.. so I always get a grin from your avatar :)! I also go to university near Toronto so there is always loads of Leafs parties :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter