Not a good weigh-in today.....

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Just thought I'd report in....

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning and lost barely half a pound this past week :(

I'm kind of sad about that, but, I won't let it throw me off course.

I have lost just over 8 pounds in the last 4 weeks.... Hopefully next week will be better!

I am going to try and really be careful with my food portions this week and make sure I count every single point!

Don't be so hard on yourself! Any loss is better than a gain!!! :)

You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :)

Kamy

I have to agree with Kamy, any loss is better than a gain for sure! But I do realize how disappointing it is when the numbers aren't what we want. Maybe you had on heavier clothes this week! Hang in there.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

:bounce::wave::bounce:

But you are still smaller than you were last week at this time, right? I think you're doing great sweetie. It's disappointing when we don't lose as much as we would like. I know, I've been there before.

{{{HUGS}}} and hang in there.

hEY! A couple weeks ago I felt the way you do now. I thought I only lost a little and I wasn't happy. But then I went to my meeting and I GAINED ALITTLE (.4) Let me tell you....that's definitely worse! Since then I have learned to be grateful for any loss no matter what. So celebrate, you're doing great!:D

It was probably your shoes. They had to weigh at least 3 pounds, right?? ;)

Eight pounds over the past four weeks is terrific! I know you had to really work the program for that. I'll bet you take off another eight over the NEXT four weeks- sometimes it just sorta averages out.

Last week I lost only one pound, and was slightly discouraged because I had worked SO hard. But that one little pound got me over the 15 pound mark. And your half pound is helping you inch toward your next goal, too.

Drink your water, eat your veggies, and next week is a whole new weigh-in!:)

As many have said, imagine how much more disappointed you'd be if that small loss had been a small gain! :)

Just keep sticking with it, and you'll be where you want to be.

Ditto what they all said! :) Hold your head up high. You have worked hard to get where you are and you are going to continue working hard and you'll see awesome results!!!!!! I think the weeks that you don't see a "big" loss are the weeks when you have to really tighten that resolve and keep pushing on! :)

Cheer up! Count those points! Move that body! Drink that water! And wear really light clothes next time you weigh in! :smooth:

Not a good weigh in...says who?? I'd take that loss over a gain any day! Not every weigh in is going to be monumental and Rome wasn't built in a day!!

Keep up the good work and the LB's will come off! Some just come a half a pound at a time. :D

Melissa

Don't be discouraged--I gained a pound at my last weigh-in! You CAN do it! I like what Tiggerkeeper said--Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter