• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not a FP+ Thread How many rides can you do in MK

BBGirl

DIS Veteran
OK how many ride/attractions can you do before a 1:00 lunch if you get to MK for rope drop at 9am. I have never counted but I know I have gotten all of fantasyland and potc and haunted mansion before but my dd was only 5 then. So that's the questions. What's your best number and what's your worst. My worst was I think like 5 because said dd wanted to stop and look at everything first. I laugh now but at the time I was like come on come on Peter Pan is waiting.

We usually get all the big rides in and almost anything else we want to ride by 1pm. We generally start in tomorrowland and work our way around. 7 or 8 rides, I'm guessing?

OK how many ride/attractions can you do before a 1:00 lunch if you get to MK for rope drop at 9am. I have never counted but I know I have gotten all of fantasyland and potc and haunted mansion before but my dd was only 5 then. So that's the questions. What's your best number and what's your worst. My worst was I think like 5 because said dd wanted to stop and look at everything first. I laugh now but at the time I was like come on come on Peter Pan is waiting.

Best would have been this past June. Our friends had to leave the park by 1:00 to catch DME for their return flight home, so we were on a mission. We did: Peter Pan, Pooh x2, IASW, Haunted Mansion, Splash, BTMRR, POTCx2, and Jungle Cruise, and met Peter Pan and Wendy by 11:30.

Worst was probably this past Friday. We had to leave the park by 11:00 and we didn't really have a plan. I think we did Under the Sea, Pooh, and the Carrousel, met Suzy & Perla, and then hit POTC before we left the park. The kids had discovered SOTMK by then, so just wanted to run around from portal to portal playing the game.

Best would have been this past June. Our friends had to leave the park by 1:00 to catch DME for their return flight home, so we were on a mission. We did: Peter Pan, Pooh x2, IASW, Haunted Mansion, Splash, BTMRR, POTCx2, and Jungle Cruise, and met Peter Pan and Wendy by 11:30. Worst was probably this past Friday. We had to leave the park by 11:00 and we didn't really have a plan. I think we did Under the Sea, Pooh, and the Carrousel, met Suzy & Perla, and then hit POTC before we left the park. The kids had discovered SOTMK by then, so just wanted to run around from portal to portal playing the game.
See that's crazy good for June. I have 9 rides/attractions planned for my December trip so like a half hour for each ride. I left ETWB till the afternoon because I FP+ it so hopefully I make it but if not I'll try again next time. Lol

See that's crazy good for June. I have 9 rides/attractions planned for my December trip so like a half hour for each ride. I left ETWB till the afternoon because I FP+ it so hopefully I make it but if not I'll try again next time. Lol

I'll admit, I was pretty impressed with myself and the plan I put together. LOL> It was a PM EMH day and we were there at RD, which is what helped us so much, I think. The crowds didn't really start picking up until right before noon. It certainly didn't "feel like" June to me for those first couple of hours. We were sitting in Adventureland having a little snack around 11:30 and it felt like the crowds just swooped in at that point. When we sat down the place felt empty, but then we suddenly looked up and the place was wall to wall people. It was crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter