Norway Magic 6/6/2015

Hi there!
I'm Meghann and my friend Marie and me will be a part of this fantastic adventure! We're so excited because it will be our first time ever in Norway, even if we're from Europe (France) and first cruise ever for my friend :)
We can't wait! And as it was said, we have the hardest time ever to choose our tours as everything looks fantastic!
Have a nice day!

Thank you so much Sweetlovin!
You're right, she is so excited! I hope she will love it as much as I do!

Hi there!
I'm thinking about the excursion and would like to book a plane trip for geiranger, but maybe not with the ship, because of the price. Does someone know any company that could provide this tour?
Thank you so much for your time and help

Hello,
We did find a tour company with helicopters. I'm not willing to post a link because I will probably be banned. Geirangerfjords norway if you google that a tour company should come up.

I looked at that company, but there is no availability for the day were are in port there.

Gold members booked this evening (or this morning depending on what side of the country you are on) Anna and Elsa excursion is $350 per person ages 10 and up. I think it's $250 for 9 and under.

Gold members booked this evening (or this morning depending on what side of the country you are on) Anna and Elsa excursion is $350 per person ages 10 and up. I think it's $250 for 9 and under.

$359 adult, $299 child. Prices are on the port adventure page, you don't have to be eligible to book to view them.

Hello Everyone we just booked this cruise, My Husband, Godson (15) and myself. Is there a Fish Extender Exchange.

Welcome Disneynut and hubby and godson :) Yes there is I believe. I'm not organizing it, but I will let the person know you are here.

I have a DD 10 as well :)

This should be a great trip, but I would love to sit down and hear all about turkey and greece. My 10yo loves Athen and Hera and has been asking to visit Greece since she saw the itinerary. :thumbsup2

Last year's cruise was awesome! I would very highly recommend it! DD and I read Percy Jackson beforehand which got her excited, and now she's reading the "Goddess Girls" series. Not sure there are any good books they can read for Norway!

HookedonMagic
spacecanada
discoverydepot
DEBTDB
Zoe (no last name -- DH James, DD Abi, DS Josh)
m4travels

Are you still part of the FE? Also, I'm missing stateroom #s for HookedonMagic and discoverydepot if you're still playing.

Also - I will have to look up Goddess girls. My 10yo's favorite Goddess is Hera, but Athena and Aphrodite were 2nd and third. :) I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter