Norway Magic 6/6/2015

We are sooo excited to be going on this cruise!!! Planning to spend the day at Tivoli Gardens before the cruise. Wondering what ABD add ons there will be. Now I just need to find my DD that Elsa dress :)

I am now looking up the ports of call and things to do, I think pulpit rock hike looks very nice.

From what I've read, it is a long and not so easy hike.

We are sooo excited to be going on this cruise!!! Planning to spend the day at Tivoli Gardens before the cruise. Wondering what ABD add ons there will be. Now I just need to find my DD that Elsa dress :)

I'm not sure you need an entire day at Tivoli Garden. It really isn't that big.

If some of you have more then one day in Copenhagen, we could also make a day trip to Elsinore and visit Kronborg castle (Hamlet's castle) Which I think is the most interesting castle in Denmark and then take the boat to Sweden and have lunch there. I have spend most of my childhood at summer school there, so I love it like my second home. It's such a beautiful and historic area.

Now that's an itinerary I like!!! Count me in. I love the casual "lunch in Sweden" part... :) I'm hoping to be in CPH for 5 days prior to the cruise so I think that's a plan, as is Tivoli!

Welcome to the group. :goodvibes

Sweetovin my DD is 11 so that might work for Sam! We did a fun meet up for both of our last two cruises around 2:30 on sail away day!

If we decide to go ahead and have DIS tables for dinner, we need 2 organizers -- one for 1st seating and one for 2nd seating. We have plenty of time to worry about that, but I'm throwing it out there if anyone wants to come forward... :confused3

So I have talked my DH into adding this cruise and making our European cruise a B2B2B with this being the last leg if it. Looks like we will have plenty of good company for our 30 days! We already got approved at work for our first three weeks off so hoping our bosses won't mind if we take another week off. I am just going to inform my boss it is her fault as she just gave me a nice spot bonus this week that helped push us to booking this third cruise!

We are so excited!

So I have talked my DH into adding this cruise and making our European cruise a B2B2B with this being the last leg if it. Looks like we will have plenty of good company for our 30 days! We already got approved at work for our first three weeks off so hoping our bosses won't mind if we take another week off. I am just going to inform my boss it is her fault as she just gave me a nice spot bonus this week that helped push us to booking this third cruise!

We are so excited!

YAY!! So exciting :cool1::cool1:

Booked opening day- this will be the second leg of B2B. We will be celebrating our daughter high school graduation. (She was homeschooler too) Myself, DH, and DD. Would like to be added to Facebook group:cool1:

Booked opening day- this will be the second leg of B2B. We will be celebrating our daughter high school graduation. (She was homeschooler too) Myself, DH, and DD. Would like to be added to Facebook group:cool1:

Welcome to the group!! A graduation cruise is so exciting!! Please PM me your emails that are links to the FB account and I will gladly add you to the group.

We plan to be joining the cruise. The precruise activities sound like a lot of fun Like discoverydepot, we will be celebrating our DD's high school graduation as well. When asked what she wanted to do, she said that she wanted to "Let It Go" to Norway. :rotfl2:

Our group will be a DH, DW, and 2 DDs (the other one is in college). Looking forward to it.

ABD add ons should open by june. I'm so excited

I'm really curious to see what ABD does with this cruise. I'm also DYING to know port excursions. And I know it'll be a while, but I'm a planner, and I want to know, so I'm scouring other cruise lines excursions.

The only thing I don't like with this cruise is that it's so far away! :sad:

We plan to be joining the cruise. The precruise activities sound like a lot of fun Like discoverydepot, we will be celebrating our DD's high school graduation as well. When asked what she wanted to do, she said that she wanted to "Let It Go" to Norway. :rotfl2:

Our group will be a DH, DW, and 2 DDs (the other one is in college). Looking forward to it.

WElcome to the group!! Awesome graduation gift :thumbsup2

Hello there! We are officially book on this cruise and this will be our last portion of the b2b cruise. It will be myself & DD Gabriella, 9.5 yr old.
Trying to work on my mom & aunts to come along on the adventure. We are doing the Batlic the previous week - but booking that in a few days when I'm on the Dream. Looking forward to a FE or Recipe exchange as well!
I have not had a chance to read previous postings, but I wanted to say a quick hello…. so excited - 1st European DCL Cruise!!!
Good night! Christina

Our travel agent gave us the ABD brochure for 2014 when I was in there yesterday, along with G Adventures and Lindblad Expeditions for 2015. We're excited to see what ABD does with this cruise as well, hoping to make the best out of the excursion time in this beautiful place. If they only allow 40 people though, I doubt we'll get in, but it never hurts to try.

Hello there! We are officially book on this cruise and this will be our last portion of the b2b cruise. It will be myself & DD Gabriella, 9.5 yr old.
Trying to work on my mom & aunts to come along on the adventure. We are doing the Batlic the previous week - but booking that in a few days when I'm on the Dream. Looking forward to a FE or Recipe exchange as well!
I have not had a chance to read previous postings, but I wanted to say a quick hello…. so excited - 1st European DCL Cruise!!!
Good night! Christina

Welcome!!! There are a few of us on both cruises :) This is my first European cruise ever. I have been to different parts of Europe, but so excited to see the Norway Fjords!!

Our travel agent gave us the ABD brochure for 2014 when I was in there yesterday, along with G Adventures and Lindblad Expeditions for 2015. We're excited to see what ABD does with this cruise as well, hoping to make the best out of the excursion time in this beautiful place. If they only allow 40 people though, I doubt we'll get in, but it never hurts to try.

I am going to try too!! I didn't realize that they only let 40 people in..I'll have to book immediately and hope for the best for us all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter