Norway boat ride

Roxter79

All you need is love
Anyone else love this ride? I think it's so cool! I have to go on it I like race back there when we get into Epcot and ride it a billion times!

I like it. The good thing is, everytime I have riden it the line was about a 1-3 minute wait!

I love it. The last time i went to Disney it was closed.:( Do i havent been on it in a while.

I love that ride! My friend and I always pretend we're scared and freak out....good times haha

Very good ride. I saw the show once, but after that I have always just walked through. :)

its a good ride. i have never had to wait a long time to ride it either. i always watch the movie. it is short and good.

yeah the longest wait ever was 10 minutes. I asked the guy that was there. That's pretty good. We watch the show atleast 3 times when we go, since we ride it 50 times, it's short and good.

I <3 that ride!!!!! athough i never saw the show.......is it worth the time it takes out of your day???

the show's about like what 5 minutes long

Thats 5 minutes longer i'd have to wait to ride it again...... I love going on that ride......... i ride it over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over lol........... :p its mah fav. ride at epcot.... #2 fav. is test track.... but thats gotta longer line. :( BUT I STILL LUV IT!

yeah its cool.....altho the trolls are creepy. heheh me and my dad always make fun of the guy that talks in the beginning. "You r not the first to pass this vay."-lol

haha the trolls are creepy. I scream when they pop up. I love the Norway guy who talks lol

Words can't express my dislike for this attraction....so I'll use an emoticon

*GASP* Oh my gosh...... i cant believe some one doesnt like this ride!>!>!>!>! Oh well......... its your opinion....... have a nice day:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter