Northwestern University (or other Chicagoland area schools)

DustyShadows

Having fun doing the impossible
Hi Everyone-
I was just wondering if anyone on the boards was from NU or other area schools (Loyola, DePaul)... and.... if you happened to know if Disney ever came to do college visits at career fairs or to talk about CP. I ask because I have seen ads online at some NU sites that talk about the CP and working for Disney, but I have never heard of them visiting any of the area schools for recruitement. Anyway, if you happen to know anything or just wish you were in Orlando and not Chicago today (-30!) and want to share I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi Everyone-
I was just wondering if anyone on the boards was from NU or other area schools (Loyola, DePaul)... and.... if you happened to know if Disney ever came to do college visits at career fairs or to talk about CP. I ask because I have seen ads online at some NU sites that talk about the CP and working for Disney, but I have never heard of them visiting any of the area schools for recruitement. Anyway, if you happen to know anything or just wish you were in Orlando and not Chicago today (-30!) and want to share I would appreciate it. Thanks!

There is actually a recruiter who lives in Chicago - but I'm not sure which IL schools are in his territory.

Disney will be visiting many schools in IL this spring, go here and select IL as your state: http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/sched/presentation_schedule.html

I go to Clemson Univeristy in South Carolina but my gf lives in Willamette IL!

I'm in Dekalb at NIU , and they came in October and will be coming again in March. I know they have the schedule on the college program website and have seen signs around campus. And I am with you about the weather , we just got dumped on again last night, and right now if i never see snow ever again , i think id be okay with that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter