Northwest airlines - any hints on discounts?

bhoffman

All for two princesses and a prince!
We are going to be booking 5 tickets to Grand Cayman for this winter and lets just say, it's not cheap. Anyone have any discount codes or know of any discounts out there?! Thanks!

I just booked a tix with NWA and went on craigs list and bought a coupon for $12. That got me $75 off of the fare. I think if the tix is over $400, it will get you $100 off of the fare.

I managed to get some of these off ebay last year too for $10. It was a great deal, pay 10 to save 75, it was the only savings I found for NWA. I actully had 2 left last year that I sold back on ebay and managed to make $2. woo hoo!! LOL!!

also frequent travelocity, cheapair, etc..

Let me also say we have been to GC twice and LOVE it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate!

Calypso Grill is my favorite restaurant [for adults].

Trish

WOW!!! Are these certificates for real on Craigs list?! I am leary! What seller did you buy from? Did you have any problems using it? I guess if I have 5 people traveling I have to buy 5 certificates? Thanks a million (or at least $450 ;) ) for the tip!

We go to Cayman very often and know the island well. We love the Grand old house and the Wharf restaurants, do you know either?! I just can't stand the airfare! Thanks again, keep the tips coming!

It seems like there is only one guy on ebay selling them and I too was leery. I figured, what the heck, it was only $12, but it worked, so I was thrilled! I emailed him a few times and he seemed normal and you can't beat the savings!

BTW: Here is his web site if you want it.
http://northwestdiscountcoupons.com/

are those "dollars" off the regular full fare or can they be used on the sale prices too ?

THanks

if you are looking at the one on craigslist, if you email the guy your itinerary he will let you know if it will work with that ticket and what your price will be before you buy.(at least the first time I bought them from craigslist he did, the 2nd time I bought on ebay and just figured it would all work out.) I think it states if it is a promo fare (with the yellow star by it??) you can not add additional discount.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I just bought 4 of these for $40 ($10 each) and saved $75 PER TICKET!!! Thats a cool $300!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Well, $260 when you figure in the cost of the certificates. Unreal. I love this board. Thank you so much! I bought them from a person (very nice person) on ebay and have already used them. Perfectly simple, no problems. Anyway, I really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter