Northern Sights and Mickey's MAGICal Delights-1st Baltic Cruise-June 12,2010-Pt 2

Hi All,

Do we have an updated Fish Extender List?? Are we using the Roster or is there a seperate list?

Trying to keep track of this cruise and the mini-repo I want to make sure we don't miss anyone.

Thanks, Bob

This sounds like such fun! I know I would be bursting with wanting to tell:rolleyes1 Surprises are soooooo much fun:yay:

Congratulations! I'm envious:worship:

How exciting! Welcome!:flower3:

Hey that's a suite :woohoo: We are just down the hall, we'll be there:laughing:

I'm still confused about what clothing to take:headache: Short sleeves? Long sleeves? Short sleeves I can wear over long sleeves? Sweatshirts? Jackets? Oh heck, I'm taking it all:lmao:

Is Gibraltar the beginning of a cruise :confused: Just curious.

A week from right now we will be arriving at the San Francisco airport:yay: I can't believe I agreed to work that morning:scared1:

Marianne

We will be thinking of next Monday. You can think of us when you leave our license plate is SFO! Safe travels! We leave a week from today!!:yay: Sue

Does anyone know why sometimes my countdown shows up and sometimes is doesn't? I just can't figure it out :headache: When I go look at my signature it's there but not here when I post :confused: Yeah, I know, that's a minor thing to worry about at this point but I'm tired worrying about the major stuff:lmao:

Marianne:flower3:
I think that it's getting pushed off because of the size limit on the signature.... You can see if you can put it side by side with the logo...

Virgil
pirate:

ATTN: All families with kids from 5-10

We would like to get the kids together to meet each other and break the ice over a Mickey bar by the Mickey pool on the starboard side at 3pm on embarkation day.

My daughter will be there, most likely with her swim suit on!!

Husband just called me to let me know that BA has cancelled our flight from Heathrow to CDG on June 8th:scared1:

Marianne:eek:

OK,

I was confused when I posted (happens sometimes:confused3).

We're on 6060 for the repo and are changing to 6045 for the Baltic.

We're still neighbors, how about a "block" party?

Bob
I'm in 6083 ....Can I join the "Block" party :banana:
Husband just called me to let me know that BA has cancelled our flight from Heathrow to CDG on June 8th:scared1:

Your worst nightmare confirmed. Hope they come up with other arrangements for you :sad2:

Eurostar maybe??? I hope it works out for you!

Virgil
pirate:

I had been looking all over for the Secret Mickey gift I wanted to give. I found it and.....
The Dog Ate My Secret Mickey Gift!!
I am soooo ready for this trip!

Wow! I'm sure your doggie loved it:rotfl:

I think that it's getting pushed off because of the size limit on the signature.... You can see if you can put it side by side with the logo...

Virgil
pirate:

Thanks, going to have to try to fix it when I get home.

We sent our TA (who only works on Fridays) an e-mail to both her home and work. If we can't get anything else maybe we'll just be waiting in Dover to greet ya'll when you get there! :confused3 Oh well the most important flight is confirmed and that's the one from SFO to Heathrow:woohoo:

My husband will be living at the BA website and e-mail waiting for a response from our TA :surfweb: Good thing he's retired;)

Wow! I'm sure your doggie loved it:rotfl:

Thanks, going to have to try to fix it when I get home.

We sent our TA (who only works on Fridays) an e-mail to both her home and work. If we can't get anything else maybe we'll just be waiting in Dover to greet ya'll when you get there! :confused3 Oh well the most important flight is confirmed and that's the one from SFO to Heathrow:woohoo:

My husband will be living at the BA website and e-mail waiting for a response from our TA :surfweb: Good thing he's retired;)

Good luck with your plans, I will keep my figures crossed! Sue

Is Gibraltar the beginning of a cruise :confused: Just curious.

Marianne

No, the cruise starts in Barcelona on June 5th, but Jamie graduates from high school the night of June 4th so we can't make it to Barcelona in time, so we are getting on the Magic at its' first port - Gibraltar on Monday, June 7th.

OK,

I was confused when I posted (happens sometimes:confused3).

We're on 6060 for the repo and are changing to 6045 for the Baltic.

We're still neighbors, how about a "block" party?

Bob

Now, that's a new idea.

Bob is the first organizer of the Neighborhood Block Party! (keep that first list going since Debbie started it all with the Fish Extender!)

Have had a very nice time in London and Normandy , will be off to Barcelona tomorrow.

Safe travels, welcome aboard to all the new folks and see you real soon,

I do hope the BA flight comes through, when we checked in four days ago the lady at the counter had been working about 15 hours and was very tired, tried to give me US customs forms lol until I told her we were just going to CDG.

No, the cruise starts in Barcelona on June 5th, but Jamie graduates from high school the night of June 4th so we can't make it to Barcelona in time, so we are getting on the Magic at its' first port - Gibraltar on Monday, June 7th.

That's cool, please tell her congratulations for us:cheer2:

Have had a very nice time in London and Normandy , will be off to Barcelona tomorrow.

Safe travels, welcome aboard to all the new folks and see you real soon,

I do hope the BA flight comes through, when we checked in four days ago the lady at the counter had been working about 15 hours and was very tired, tried to give me US customs forms lol until I told her we were just going to CDG.

Thanks, we will keep a close eye on the BA employees:rotfl: Husband got through to another TA in the office and she checked on our flight. We have been moved to another flight that is 1 hour later than our original one. I'm good with that :banana: Whew!

Thanks, we will keep a close eye on the BA employees:rotfl: Husband got through to another TA in the office and she checked on our flight. We have been moved to another flight that is 1 hour later than our original one. I'm good with that :banana: Whew!

Marianne:flower3:[/QUOTE]

Great news!:yay:

Does anyone have the "up to date" list of theme nights? Is villan night just after the show or all evening event like pirate night has been?

Down to packing the "theme nights" attire and then I'M DONE!!!!!!!

Happy Packing and Very Safe Travels to All.

Heidi

Oh, I am so sorry! If you haven't been to England there's a lot to do. Where is CDG? Can you take the chunnel?

Does anyone have the "up to date" list of theme nights? Is villan night just after the show or all evening event like pirate night has been?

Down to packing the "theme nights" attire and then I'M DONE!!!!!!!

Happy Packing and Very Safe Travels to All.

Heidi

I'm not sure but "villain night:" is of course the night of the new villains show. I for one am dressing as one of my favorite villains...Connie

Has anyone here pre-purchased tickets for the London Eye? If you have, which ticket did you get? I was looking at options for our group, but I have no idea which ticket would be best.

what do you mean, which ticket? Do you mean what time of day? I loved the London Eye! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Hi All,

Do we have an updated Fish Extender List?? Are we using the Roster or is there a seperate list?

Trying to keep track of this cruise and the mini-repo I want to make sure we don't miss anyone.

Thanks, Bob

We are just using the roster for the FE list.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter