Northern Sights and Mickey's MAGICal Delights-1st Baltic Cruise-June 12,2010-Pt 2

Two weeks from today we'll be leaving for London!!!!:banana::banana: I can hardly wait. I hope these two weeks fly by fast.

US TOO!!!!
Going to the cabin this weekend to relax and finish all the secret mickey gifts. Then home to transform the yard from winter to beautiful spring flowers in a week. Just hope my body keeps up with the fast pace.

Happy and safe travels this weekend.

Heidi

This is our planfor the whole trip!
Maybe we'll run into ya out wandering:yay:

Two weeks from today we'll be leaving for London!!!!:banana::banana: I can hardly wait. I hope these two weeks fly by fast.
I know they are flying by me, I feel like I can't breathe when I think about what I have left to do:scared1:

US TOO!!!!
Going to the cabin this weekend to relax and finish all the secret mickey gifts. Then home to transform the yard from winter to beautiful spring flowers in a week. Just hope my body keeps up with the fast pace.

Happy and safe travels this weekend.

Heidi
Spring?! What's spring? We have rain, wind, and cold today, just like in the beginning of January:eek:

Will be writing a list of things to do this evening and starting on them first thing tomorrow morning;) Thank goodness for long holiday weekends! Anyone else starting their weekend tomorrow?

Marianne:flower3:

I know they are flying by me, I feel like I can't breathe when I think about what I have left to do:scared1:

Spring?! What's spring? We have rain, wind, and cold today, just like in the beginning of January:eek:

Will be writing a list of things to do this evening and starting on them first thing tomorrow morning;) Thank goodness for long holiday weekends! Anyone else starting their weekend tomorrow?

Not me ... we had our long weekend last week! Victoria Day! It was nice and relaxing ... Spent it visiting my Mom!

Do you live near San Franscisco? Our son, Mike, who has cruised with us quite a bit, is at a law firm in Palo Alto for the summer. I was looking at their weather and it's rainy and chilly....he says he likes the change from Durham, NC! Or Florida, even! :love:

Hello from the Magic! Can't wait to meet u guys and see my old friends!
Great to see you are taking care of our ship! I have to tell you I am having an awful day at work and will be working this weekend to do the things I have not done today! You brighten my day but I must say I am jealous that my DH and I are not with you! Meet you on the 12th.:cool1: Sue

The previous information came from this website. Also there's a lot of good info on what's right near the docks and also other Baltic cruiseship ports.

http://cruises.about.com/cs/europe/a/OsloNorway.htm

Thanks for all the info:thumbsup2 Wow, there is a lot to learn about all the places we will be:headache:

Not me ... we had our long weekend last week! Victoria Day! It was nice and relaxing ... Spent it visiting my Mom!

Happy Belated Victoria Day!

Do you live near San Franscisco? Our son, Mike, who has cruised with us quite a bit, is at a law firm in Palo Alto for the summer. I was looking at their weather and it's rainy and chilly....he says he likes the change from Durham, NC! Or Florida, even! :love:

We live right across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco and just a bit north of Berkeley! If there was no traffic at all (like that would ever happen) it would take us 45 minutes to drive to Palo Alto. My husband & Jeff tailgate at Stanford stadium for the football season (and neither one attended Stanford as students just as fans:lmao:)

Hello from the Magic! Can't wait to meet u guys and see my old friends!

How is it?! So glad you made it there safe and sound! Can't wait to meet you :yay:

Is anyone doing like a live thread on the boards while we are on the Magic? Don't know how difficult that is? Want to let my mom know to look out for it if there will be one? We actually have sun today but still kind of chilly. Supposed to warm up this weekend for the official start of barbeque season:woohoo:

Yes, please let us know if there are any blogs or "live" threads being planned for this wonderful first Baltic cruise! Those of us following will be watching for any tid bits from you first cruisers!

Bon Voyage to you all..safe travels! :)

Yes, please let us know if there are any blogs or "live" threads being planned for this wonderful first Baltic cruise! Those of us following will be watching for any tid bits from you first cruisers!

I'm sure there will be ... I plan on starting a thread before I leave, that is if someone doesn't beat me to it!

Back home from Germany. Man, those 8.5 hour flights are brutal!!! I HATE it when the person in front of me leans their seat all the way back! And the person in front of me was in the bulkhead row, so there's absolutely no excuse for needing more room! Anywho....

The weather in Germany was GORGEOUS for the first three days. It was very chilly coming off the plane at 5am in Amsterdam, but in Stuttgart, very pleasant. Of course then I found out that the highs had all been in the mid-to-upper 70's! Of course it was beautiful! The third and fourth day it turned rainy and cooled down.

I would say the last day I was there, the weather was about what I would expect in our ports - 64 degrees with intermittant showers. For that weather (and remember I am used to it being 85 and sunny all the time), I was fine with a light shirt, fleece sweater and waterproof windbreaker. I wore jeans.

So the girls have school on Monday and I'm off from work, sooo...I will get all the FE gifts put together. Then we have two more local holidays before we leave, but the kids get out of school for those, so there won't be any cruise planning...I still have to figure out how to surprise them with this trip. I'm thinking of a scavenger hunt at school the day we are leaving that would integrate some of the things they've learned all year with clues about the trip. They'll get home just before we will have to leave for the airport. If anyone has any ideas for scavenger hunt clues for a kindergartener and 2nd grader, I'd love to hear them.

Getting excited!!!! :cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::dance3::cheer2:

I plan on blogging - I did it for the Med cruise and the ABD adventure that Lauren and I went on....

www.vwsmaltz.com/blog

Virgil
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter