Northern Europe vs Mediterranean?

You're allowed to like Russia. I'm allowed to not like Russia. That's why god made chocolate and vanilla! :)

I never said that Scandinavia is on the top of my list of places to visit - just that while I would like to one day but NOT if it includes having to go to Russia.

i didn't mean to attack you for not liking russia!!! as you say, tastes differ..
i love new york, while my kids hate it....no big deal...
my kids love chicago, i hate it... :)

i added the detail that we're just happy when nice ships show up on our side of the atlantic...it's pretty rare...
and when i say nice ships, i'm specifically referring to the disney magic....and any of the oasis class of royal...

DD was thinking of sailing the harmony of the seas this summer (the newest oasis class), but decided that for the same money she could sail the magic...so why not!!!

(as an aside, i don't like the big disney ships, so it's specific to the magic and the wonder)...

scotland's one that i would like to visit on the ground, not on a cruise....it's such a wonderful magical restful place...
perfect for a week or two of vacation!!! so perfect!!!

I love Scotland too! I spend three weeks there years ago, and can't wait to go back. We are planning a week in Ireland driving sometime in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter