• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Northeastern Ohio land options

rfassett

Mouseketeer
I have heard repeatedly, and from a couple of different sources, that Disney has bought some options on quite abit of land in the Northeastern Ohio area. Does anybody have any insight about this? Is it true? Why Northeastern Ohio? What would be the plans? Etc.

Thanks in advance for your input.

:confused:

And Texas, and Illinois, and New York, and...
I'll believe it when buildings start going up with a Disney sign on it.

The only reason why I could think that is that Cedar Point is there and Six Flags WoA. I live in Cleveland awhile, and I can't find anypossibly reason why Disney wants to go there. It's constantly overcast.

It's constantly overcast.
When you're in a cubicle with no windows, it doesn't matter what the weather is like outside.

Don't forget, there's more that the Disney company does than theme parks (unfortunatly).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter