Northeast folks…big wind/rain a comin’

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Be safe all…we are almost directly under the center of the path here in Seymour, CT. Expecting 5-10 days without power. Got generator ready and got gas tanks filled up over last few days. Cars are full and outside blow away stuff is inside.

just finished belated birthday meal with grandma for 15 year old son at Hibachi (last “normal” for a few days). Ice cream sandwich cake coming up. Getting a last outdoor ball session for the pup and then it’s ice cream sandwich cake and tonight hunker down time!

Last edited:
Jim hope you and family will all be safe Checked on Sister and Brother in Bean Town both of them safe,. Aunt and Uncle on the Cape are safe as well. Now just to check on Mom and Dad on LI south shore

I get to work, fun...... i should get gas just incase. Though no one can start the generator when im working. Stay out of the storm and inside. Dam, just went shopping that means there is 100 percent chance of me loosing power..... time to move stuff to the camper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter