North Face Jackets

goofypooh

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where to get the best price on these? My DD13 really wants one for Christmas!!

My older kids love these. I've either had to buy them off season OR on Ebay. I saved about 33% on Ebay and about 50% off season.

Good luck!

I bought a North Face scarf yesterday at REI for my daughter for Christmas...couldn't believe the price, but I figured this item, this brand would not go on sale. I asked the clerk and she said to watch REI online for the item and if it went on sale, the price would also be good in the store and they would do a price reduction.
Wondering if anyone has ever been to a North Face outlet, and how the prices are and what they have there????? I think I saw that there is one in one of the outlet malls in Orlando and I will be there next month....

I got one at Sports Authority for my dd, it was $60 and then I used a $10 coupon in their flyer to make it $50.

Anyone know where to get the best price on these? My DD13 really wants one for Christmas!!

I jut got a North Face Pumiori from www.altrec.com for something like 50.00. It's a mens, but I prefer the roomier sizing. They had some pretty good deals on the various coats.

Other sites that discount them are sierra trading post and backcountry outlet.

I'd google "north face outlet" and see what you can find. I've gotten good deals using that method.

There was a thread about 2 weeks ago about North Face jackets. I ordered from backcountry.com, boys XL Denali in gray for my DD14, 58.00 shipped. Gave it to her last night for her birthday. It fits fine, just a little boxier than her girls style. nAlso fit my adult sister who is a size 6. Don't know if they still have them marked down, it's worth a try. Good Luck

There was a thread about 2 weeks ago about North Face jackets. I ordered from backcountry.com, boys XL Denali in gray for my DD14, 58.00 shipped. Gave it to her last night for her birthday. It fits fine, just a little boxier than her girls style. nAlso fit my adult sister who is a size 6. Don't know if they still have them marked down, it's worth a try. Good Luck
I was so excited about this deal..I saw it posted here. But, after I placed the order I got an email that they were sold out:headache: Now, I am searching agian...but it kills me to know I can pay 60.00 so when I see them for 100...I feel the need to keep looking:surfweb:

Assuming you mean the Denali (Fleece jacket that everyone thinks of when they think of North Face) many place specifically exclude them from sales during the season. You can get 15% off any full priced item at EMS with a student id. Not a huge sale, but every bit helps.

Question: How warm of a coat is the Denali? Is it as warm as a normal down jacket or Columbia Tectonite type ski coat? Or just a bumming around on a chilly day kind of warm jacket? I live in Virginia, so a range of 5-35 degrees on our coldest days plus wind chill factor. Thanks!

Assuming you mean the Denali (Fleece jacket that everyone thinks of when they think of North Face) many place specifically exclude them from sales during the season. You can get 15% off any full priced item at EMS with a student id. Not a huge sale, but every bit helps.

Just last week I bought three North Face jackets for my three DD's at EMS. The clerk gave me 15 percent off all the jackets with my oldest daughters college ID. ( My other two daughters did not have their IDs with them.) Every little bit helps. EMS also carries UGS which I didn't know, and we grabbbed the last two pairs they had in stock also @ 15 percent off.

DrJays.com has a few boys denalis on sale for great prices!! the hooded denali is only $55 & $67 , and a cute camo denali for $48 & $60, a denali for $53.. and quite a few other things on sale (like pullovers, etc) I have ordered from them before, they are pretty good!

I got DD a black one (not sure of the model) for $27.00 about 2 months ago. I also got her a pair of Chacos for $24.00 on backcountryoutlet.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter