North Face Fleece....again!

maxaroni

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a NorthFace Fleece for my DS19 and not sure of popular styles, if any. I like the Denali but don't want to spend that much and, so far, any thing I've seen at a reasonable price (last years) are not colors he would like. What are any other popular styles for a young man.

Thanks!!!

I'm looking for a NorthFace Fleece for my DS19 and not sure of popular styles, if any. I like the Denali but don't want to spend that much and, so far, any thing I've seen at a reasonable price (last years) are not colors he would like. What are any other popular styles for a young man.

Thanks!!!

Around here, it's pretty much just the Denali.

Most kids here wear the Denali, but being that your ds is older maybe he doesn't feel the need to dress like everyone else anymore.
Have you checked websites like Sierra Trading Post, Moosejaw and Backcountry for deals? I got my ds a blue/black Denali for a pretty good price (don't remember what it was though) from one of them.

DH and DS16 both have the North Face Khumbuu; they have them in solid black and love them. Not sure about your son but neither of them wanted anything in a non-neutral color; they tend to stick to black, navy, grey for outerwear.

I purchased them at klmountainshop.com for around $65 each. They are extremely warm; I have the women's version and a great deal!

Most kids here wear the Denali, but being that your ds is older maybe he doesn't feel the need to dress like everyone else anymore.
Have you checked websites like Sierra Trading Post, Moosejaw and Backcountry for deals? I got my ds a blue/black Denali for a pretty good price (don't remember what it was though) from one of them.

If it is the blue/black that I saw that is one he won't wear. Lol. I will check out those sites and see. His GF got a nice north face fleece last year but had no clue there were so many styles

DH and DS16 both have the North Face Khumbuu; they have them in solid black and love them. Not sure about your son but neither of them wanted anything in a non-neutral color; they tend to stick to black, navy, grey for outerwear.

I purchased them at klmountainshop.com for around $65 each. They are extremely warm; I have the women's version and a great deal!

Thanks. My DS is the same with the colors, perhaps a dark green in there but that's it

Last year I got DH one at Macys online. I believe it was on Black Friday or very near that time. It was with a family and friends coupon code, I believe. That one didn't exclude Northface.

Maggie

agree that klmountain shop seems to have the best prices, ordered my niece a woman's all black thermal denali for $135, no taxes or shipping. I ordered it a few days before black friday (after checking with them that prices would not be further reduced on bf) and it already arrived.

macys friends & families (25% off) starts on wednesday but their north face inventory is limited, at least on line

I keep my eye on 6pm.com for stuff like this. They have normal colors... like black :lmao:

Good luck on the hunt!

I just ordered my son the new Denali Down today. Moosejaw has a lot of Northface on sale right now and I found a 5% off code on retailmenot that I could combine with the sale price to make it even lower.

I found another site that had better prices on the Denali, it's usoutdoor dot com.

Thanks!!!

I own the Denali with the hood. It is pretty expensive but I have to say that I wear this most of the winter now. I would check 6pm.com for deals on last year's colors. You should be able to save a couple bucks at least.

Thanks all. My son said he wants the Denali wind pro in black. Of course the most expensive. We went to the north face store to take a look at it and they don't carry it. Online only.

Macy's Friends and Family sale starts 11/27. They carry North Face and you can get 25% off. IF you open a Macy's charge (New card holder) you can get an additional 20% off:santa:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter