• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

North Face fit

whatname

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how North Face sweatshirts and jackets fit? They are, or were, having a sale. I hope it is still on. I thought I might get some early Christmas gifts. If I wear a large women's or x-large for a roomy fit, would I wear the same size? If DD wears a medium women's usually in other brands, is it the same fit?

Thanks!

I wear a large or xl too. For the 3 in 1 coats, I go xl, because you're layering 2 coats, and they're bulky, plus layers of turtleneck/sweater underneath. For just the fleece type jacket, I wear a large.

Thanks for all the info. It is helpful. I looked at the sizing charts, but they only list for jackets. I didn't know how the hoodies fit. It is always nice to hear personal experiences. I placed an order. Christmas will be here before we know it! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter