• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NORTH DAKOTA postcard only one needed for 5th grade project

I can do California! My email is susierhodes@hotmail.com. You can send me the contact info...

Here you go, Susie, it is in the OP's first post. I see you have San Diego covered!!!! :thumbsup2

Good Luck, Erin!!! :teacher:

Hi fellow disboarders:

My 5th grade class will be studying the 50 US States. I am trying to get a postcards sent to my elementary school from each state. Can anyone help?
Anything you might want to include on the card would be very nice. Thanks so much. I did this last year and it was very successful.

Erin L. Michelson
Miss Michelson's Class
Pond Hill Elementary School
299 Pond Hill Road
Wallingford, CT 06492

I'd be happy to send one from Wisconsin. I'll get it out in the next day or two. This is a great idea! I homeschool our children and I may have to steal this idea for a project of our own!:goodvibes

I will have one sent from Nebraska by my sister since Georgia and Texas are already taken!! How fun!!

I am going to try and post an update of all of the cards we have received so far.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to seeing so many more.

Sent one from Salisbury, Mass. Hope you get all the states this year!

Can also send one from NH if you need it! Just let me know!

Alabama
Colorado
Delaware
Hawaii
Indiana
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

I have posted a picture on my school website of what our board looked like last year, when we received all of our postcards. Unfortunately, last year we did not receive all fifty states. The link is below where you can see the picture. Thanks again for all of your help! The kids come in every morning asking what postcards we received and they cannot wait to read the messages. They truly appreciate all of your help and I find students throughout the day reviewing the map and learning about the different states. Keep the cards coming!

http://www.wallingford.k12.ct.us/page.cfm?p=12712

Will see if grandmother will send one from Ohio and Aunt from Hawaii since South Carolina is taken care of.

PA was taken, boo. I think you should post the picture of the board you decorated on your thread on the CB, very cute. I hope you get all 50 this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter