• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NORTH DAKOTA postcard only one needed for 5th grade project

I've had mine on my counter since last week ...... I finally put it in the mail today :) MINNESOTA is on its way.....

I can send one from NC! I'll go to Cracker Barrel today to look for one!

I can send one from NC! I'll go to Cracker Barrel today to look for one!

Oh, I didn't think about the CB. I may call to see if they have one and if so, that would be a good place to eat tonight. :rotfl:

Donna

I will look for Ohio. I know our local hot dog shop has them, lol... but will try to find something better than that!

I have one from ohio in mail. I found it at meijer near greeting cards for those that live in midwest. I also have bought at cracker barrel in past

I have one from ohio in mail. I found it at meijer near greeting cards for those that live in midwest. I also have bought at cracker barrel in past

I've bought at CB in the past and also Meijer. I called CB and they don't have any and I have not seen any at Meijer the last few times I've been there. Still searching though.

Erin,

I thought I had mailed mine when you first requested them and I just found the ones I was going to mail you in my other tote bag! Sorry!!

Anyway, I got several NYC post cards (w/Statue of Liberty, NYC skyline, etc) that your class might enjoy. I'll send them out first thing Monday morning!

I mailed one from Montana.. might of got lost in the snail mail..
Will mail another one or two on Monday. Make sure atleast one gets there

Can you edit your first post to show your list of states needed? Then new readers of the thread don't have to wade through all the replies. Thanks.

alabama, delaware, montana, nebraska, north carolina, north dakota, ohio, oklahoma, south dakota, tennessee, utah, vermont, west virginia

We will take all cards..

we do need ND

thanks.....

This is a great project, we are from Alberta, and can possibly send one if you would like!

I am glad to see a teacher so involved in something for their students to learn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter