• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Noob!

tinymagpie

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Just thought I'd introduce myself :) My name is Leanne, and I just booked my first trip to Disney World, though I still have a while to wait...we're not going til next February. I've been to every other Disney park around the world (Paris x3, California, Hong Kong and Tokyo x1), but somehow just never made it to Florida. I'm so excited to be finally going! My husband and I will be celebrating our 30th birthdays there, and it will also be our three year old's first Disney experience. We're going for ten days, staying at Art of Animation, and I don't know how I'm going to get through the next ten months of waiting!

i hear ya! i'm going in january! i can't wait either. i want it to be closer!

and welcome! you'll love florida. it's so awesome.

HI and welcome!

I envy both of you... our trip won't be until summer 2014!!! (This summer is a stay-cation as we remodel the kitchen. :( )

The waiting is the hardest. I am heading to FL in 3 weeks but not to Disney :( Not sure that I can handle being an hour away and not make it to the park.

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter