Noob here, first Disney trip in October :D

Meeko5

DIS Veteran
Me, DH (who will be a fully converted Disney fan after this trip!), DS 6 and DS 1.5 are headed to WDW for 6 glorious days 10/25-10/31 :dancer:. Ive been waiting for my oldest to hit 44" to start bugging DH to let me plan, and it's finally here! I grew up going every 2 years, but it's been 15 years since my last trip.

Loving all the tips here, so much has changed since I was a kid. CANNOT wait to experience it with my family!

:welcome:

I've used the Disboards for our trip last year and have been using tips for this upcoming trips. The amount of changes at Disney can be overwhelming. Thanks to the Dis, the changes can make sense.
:disrocks:

Awesome. Hope you have a fantastic trip and that it sets the wheels in motion to once again go back every 2 years.

Hope he is converted as easily as my DH. All it took was one trip, and he is usually asking when the next trip is before I can let him know I want to go back. :) Have a fantastic, magical time!

Me, DH (who will be a fully converted Disney fan after this trip!), DS 6 and DS 1.5 are headed to WDW for 6 glorious days 10/25-10/31 :dancer:. Ive been waiting for my oldest to hit 44" to start bugging DH to let me plan, and it's finally here! I grew up going every 2 years, but it's been 15 years since my last trip.

Loving all the tips here, so much has changed since I was a kid. CANNOT wait to experience it with my family!
Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter