Non WR: florida fashion advice

dizze98765

Earning My Ears
Dumb question, but does the "no white after labor day" rule generally apply in florida? I disregard it usually anyway, but in planning my honeymoon clothes I was really wondering if people even consider it in places that are warm(er) most of the year. Just curious!

i live in texas which is even hotter than florida...i follow the "no white" rule, but i still wear capri's and open toed shoes. you have to hear, it's too hot not to...i still wear winter white though...

Dumb question, but does the "no white after labor day" rule generally apply in florida? I disregard it usually anyway, but in planning my honeymoon clothes I was really wondering if people even consider it in places that are warm(er) most of the year. Just curious!

As a native South Floridian, I usually don't follow the "no white after labor day" rule. It's too hot and humid not to wear summertime clothing.

But....on the rare occasion that we get a cold front and the temperature drops down to 60, we scramble and pull out our jackets and sweaters.

I live in Florida, and I wear white after Labor Day. I was watching a fashion show not too long ago, and they said that rule no longer applies.

Thanks ladies! I was panicking because I realized I hadn't done any hoenymoon clothes shopping and some of my favorites are white!

Being from the UK, I have no idea what you're talking about - could you fill me in? I don't want to offend anyone next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter