Non-stop Flights from Vegas to Orlando?

Does anyone know if you can get a non-stop flight from Las Vegas to Orlando intl?

In May we will be doing Disneyland and then Disney World, but stopping at Las Vegas on the way so are going to fly from there, but I can only find in direct flights.

Just a caution on word usage...direct = flight which makes 1 or more stops but there is no change of plane. non-stop = no stops.

Southwest flys non-stop from Las Vegas to Orlando. It is a very popular airline here. You can only book on their web site, www.southwest.com. The one disadvantage (which doesn't bother me) is they do not reserve seats. You can check in 24 hours before flight time and get an alpha-numeric boarding number. You queue up according to the number and pick the seat(s) you want. If you don't check in early, depending on flight capacity, you may not sit together. You can, for $10, pay to have an early boarding pass number (not worth it in my opinion).

You can also check out search engines for other flights and fares. I use www.orbitz.com to see what is out there, but rarely book through them.

Just checked a couple travel web sites and they show that US Airways flies direct non-stops.

Just a caution on word usage...direct = flight which makes 1 or more stops but there is no change of plane. non-stop = no stops.

Southwest flys non-stop from Las Vegas to Orlando. It is a very popular airline here. You can only book on their web site, www.southwest.com. The one disadvantage (which doesn't bother me) is they do not reserve seats. You can check in 24 hours before flight time and get an alpha-numeric boarding number. You queue up according to the number and pick the seat(s) you want. If you don't check in early, depending on flight capacity, you may not sit together. You can, for $10, pay to have an early boarding pass number (not worth it in my opinion).

You can also check out search engines for other flights and fares. I use www.orbitz.com to see what is out there, but rarely book through them.

Thanks for the tip, I have changed it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter