Non-smoking rooms at CBR

always dreamin'

Mouseketeer
This November will be our third visit to CBR. Quite frankly we never considered asking for non-smoking. Maybe we just got lucky but we have always gotten a non-smoking room. Not only do DH and I not like smoke but we also have DD5 and an infant DD that we do not like to be around smoke. Are most CBR rooms non-smoking or should I request this for our next visit instead of hoping for luck? Thanks!

We just returned from WDW and we stayed at CBR. I'm sure that most all rooms are non-smoking except Trinadad North which has a building that has smoking rooms. We stayed in Martinique 2521 and loved it. It was close to the main pool, bus stops and the food court. Although we used the Old Port Royale bus stop instead of Martinique Bus Stop because it was actually closer to our rooms.
Have a great trip.

Only Trinidad North 31 is smoking the 2 other bldgs are non. There are only 3 smoking bldgs in all of CBR so it's actually harder to get a smoking then a non. Request a non in your pre trip fax and ask again at check-in. You shouldn't have a problem.

HI! Just for future reference could you tell what the other 2 smoking buildings are besides the Trinidad North 31?? Also how many approximate rooms are there per building? I tried to get info from the CBR map but the print is kind of small! Thanks!

Martinique 21 and Aruba 51 are the smoking bldgs. So 3 bldgs out of 33? As for how many rooms....geeze I dunno...a lot?
It's 2 floors each bldg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter