• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non Sat to Sat condo rentals

ABBYSDAD

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to set up an Orlando vacation for 12 days, beginning on a Tue, and ending on a Sat. I was hoping to get a condo or townhouse in Windsor Hills, but it seems all rentals are Sat to Sat. When I check rates at Windsor Hills on a Tue to Sat 12 day rental, I get a quote response, but an email to the owner confirms they will only rent Sat to Sat.
Has anyone found a condo or townhouse close to WDW that rents other than Sat to Sat?

Try the wishingplacevilla.com. I just stayed there and it was lovely. 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse and she will rent to you no matter your days. Especially if it is for 12 days. Dont know of any condos, but this place was very nice and reasonable. Beth is great to work with to, very responsive to your needs. Try it out.

We have a Sunday to the next Monday 2 bedroom condo reservation at Bonnet Creek. Never been there before, so I can't comment on how much we like it. Seems like lots and lots of DISers do like it though -- there is a whole thread devoted to the place! Good luck! :)

Keep looking :thumbsup2 The times that I've rented, I've come across few that require certain check-in/out days :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter