non-member at bcv

ks319

Earning My Ears
We are non-members and are thinking about renting pts at bcv. We would like to know if
1) Do we recieve the same on property perks as the hotels such as a guarenteed admission to parks on busy days, use of transportation system, extra magic hour, wake up calls, charge privileges to room
2) If arriving before check in can we leave luggage at guest service, preregister and go to park
3)Can we use all of the amenities of Beach and Yacht club
4) are bath and pool towels provided
5) are there any special events during Nov 1-3

Thanks for any input

WDW hotel guests are guaranteed admission to "a" park, not all parks should they fill to occupancy and close. For example, if it were Christmas Day and all parks were at occupancy, you may be directed to Animal Kingdom. The park you will be able to attend will be at the discretion of WDW mangement and you will be so directed.

When staying at BCV on rented points, you will receive a set of towels for 4 for a studio. On your 4th day of your stay you will receive Trash and Towel which gives you a fresh set. You will receive them again with a full cleaning on your 8th day. Any request for other towels will be available for a charge. Pool towels are available at the pool.,

Those things you mentioned are a function of the resort, not points. As noted, if you are in a studio, there is no W/D in the unit but there is a laundry room for your use. They do not replenish the towels consistently but do for certain length stays. While renters may get other member specific perks, they are not guaranteed.

The Food & Wine Fest is running Nov 1-3. I believe I've seen posts that there is little availability during that time. Best move fast if that is when you want to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter