Non main street fireworks location

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
My son wants to see the fireworks but I really don't want to get stuck in the hub. Is there an area on either side where it's viewable. I know we miss the front castle view but that's ok

Also how far down main street is it viewable and is that crazy too - like closer to the park entrance. I'm thinking people waiting leave might crowd down there.

Ive always enjoyed the view from the Small World area. You miss out on all of the castle effects, but there are smaller effects cast onto Small World, and much lower crowds. At Christmas time, it snows there. Its my favorite part of the entire trip. I've also enjoyed fireworks from the space between Innoventions & Tomorrowland Terrace, and between the fantasyland smoking area and Eidelwiess Snacks.

Ive always enjoyed the view from the Small World area. You miss out on all of the castle effects, but there are smaller effects cast onto Small World, and much lower crowds. At Christmas time, it snows there. Its my favorite part of the entire trip. I've also enjoyed fireworks from the space between Innoventions & Tomorrowland Terrace, and between the fantasyland smoking area and Eidelwiess Snacks.

We love the small world area for Xmas fireworks. We make a point to see them there and at the hub.

I like being right in front of the of the Main Street train station. There are benches there that you can sometimes use (other times they're roped off for VIP guests). It's elevated so you can see well, and you have a straight-on view of the castle, although it's far away. You're also very well-positioned for a quick exit from the park ahead of the crowds.

I've always liked watching them from Big Thunder Trial. If you stand in the right spot, they're nicely framed by the Mountain :)

There is a great spot by Innoventions, just outside of the hat shop where the tables and chairs are.

Or 9th floor Fairfield Inn outside the park.

Sometimes the walkway into innoventions is open and you can stand up there. It's high up so it's a nice view.

We love the small world area for Xmas fireworks. We make a point to see them there and at the hub.

The fireworks occur right over Small World so its the best view for a non-castle view. You get to sit down and relax too which beats standing up and holding your kids so they could see :rotfl2:

The fireworks occur right over Small World so its the best view for a non-castle view. You get to sit down and relax too which beats standing up and holding your kids so they could see :rotfl2:

Plus the effects they do on IASW are great!

How do you sit for these? I don't recall benches, but never looked for them either? ;) thanks!

From Innoventions is a good spot - if your up there. Lately, I've been doing IASW plaza...I'll usually sit myself down somewhere in the middle of the walkway while my 2yo runs rampant around me till they start. Usually it isn't crowded back there...especially for Remember.

I like the benches by Disneyland Railroad on Main St. Elevated above the crowds and nice vantage point of the castle.

Backside of the castle around Fantasyland has some nice views. Also, most places around Rivers of America have a clear view from a distance if you're watching Fantasmic and don't want to race over to the hub.

My favorite spot to watch the fireworks is the top deck of the Micky & Friends Parking Structure. Nice view and steps away from my car!

The view from the Disneyland Railroad Main Street is a nice place to watch the fireworks. In front of the MS station is a nice place with less crowds and the elevation is good as well.

Here is a picture of RDCT fireworks from the DLRR MS Station.

Would IASW and Innoventions locations be good for the fireworks during MHP as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter