Non-LA Area folks with annual passes?

We live in Temecula, CA (Riverside County - On the Border of Riverside and San Diego County). We go at least once a month when our passes are good.

I know that a few of my neighbors in Tehachapi, CA (Kern County) had annual passes. They even sold the SoCal resident passes in the grocery store.

We live in Oregon. This is our first year with annual passes. We have normally just gone once a year for 5 days, but upgraded to the deluxe annual pass at the beginning of June this year. Have already spent 9 days there. We will be going back from 11/30-12/4 and possibly a Halloween trip in before. Then will do another 4 days in March & possibly May 2017. We are loving the Southwest Air deals, I'm trying to score the $88 RT from PDX to SNA for some more fun weekends.

I'm in Eastern San Diego County and I try to go once a month or every couple of months. I'm going for a couple days this month, I'm going up in October for the Halloween Party and I'm planning on going up in November.

We live in Australia and have AP's at the moment. We have been twice in the last 9 months. We have had AP's 4 previous years if I remember correctly. It's worth it for us if we are going twice in the year, or as on one occasion spending 11 days in Anaheim.

Oregon, 4 trips, 26 days in the parks total. About 20 times I didn't have to pay for parking

We're in AZ, southeast of PHX and get annual passes about every 3 years. We generally take 4-6 trips/year. It's about a 6 hour drive from our door to the gate.

We live in AZ (about a 6.5 hour drive away) and are thinking of upgrading to annual passes when we go in November. If we do, we will plan to go again in either Feb or May and again in October. For me, I would need to get at least 3 trips in to feel like its worth it.

We live in Apple Valley, about 1 1/2 hrs. away. We get there about 5 times a month, more during the summer since we are off for 10 weeks : ) We have had premium (now Signature) since 1996. We usually stay at the Best Western in Placentia, about a 10 minute drive.

We live in the Seattle area and have passes for the first time this year. We will end up with two trips this year at 6 days each in the parks. We decided it was worth it to upgrade to the AP and honestly should have done it years ago!

Love my annual pass! We live in the Bay Area and I try to get to Disneyland about every six weeks for an overnight visit. We always book for Dapper Days and Mickey's Halloween Party is a must! I try to avoid holidays so the deluxe annual pass works for us!

Chicago. Used to be twice a year. But we ditched our DLR APs after the massive price increases, and didn't want to deal with the Rivers of America and Railroad impacts from Star Wars Land Construction. So for 2016-2017 we're WDW APs instead.

Tucson, AZ (7.5 hour drive that takes us 10 hours - lol). We usually try for at least 5 trips when we have APs. Our trips are 3-4 nights.

We live up in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have so far spent 4 long weekends, with Monday or Friday off, not holidays though so the crowds aren't too bad. We drive down after work(about 7 hours) to get us two whole days in the parks and a little bit of our last day.

We'll also be going for a week in October so we've definitely made up for the cost.

I live in Washington, DC. Go for Tinkerbell and Avengers race weekends and usually at least one other long weekend. I'm also a DVC member with the GC, so stay on property most of the time. Still, the price increase this year means I won't be renewing as it's no longer worth it for the amount of time I spend there.

My family and I live in Northern CA, and have been AP holders for the last three years. We go two to three times a year for six days at a time. We love Disneyland.

We live in TX, we are going for the 2nd time with our AP in October. We plan to go at least one more time maybe two before they expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter