Non Expiring Question

melbrujack

Earning My Ears
I have been looking on line for this info, but have not been able to find answer.

We had purchased 7 days Airmiles tickets for our children, and were planning to use 3 days this trip and turn them into non expiring.

My understanding is this would no longer be an option, to pay to make non expiring? Is this correct.

My husband and I got 3 day tickets, perhaps we will add more days to ours. How much doyou think it would cost to add 3 days, no other options like water park and more?

Melissa

Go to guest services when you arrive and ask about the NE option. Although it is not available now, they might still be able to add it to a ticket that was purchased before they dropped it. You have to go the GS anyway, and it never hurts to ask!

if you go the other way, and try to make it an Disney blitz to use all the kids' days, they will charge you the difference between the 3 day and 6 day ticket for the two adult tickets. One thing to be aware of is if your tickets are discounted. (Not sure if this is still true but,) Disney charges the difference between the price you paid and the new ticket price if the ticket is unused, but only the difference between the current ticket prices if the ticket has been used.

For a base ticket, the difference is currently $50 ($325 6-day - $275 3-day) per ticket.
If you bought the tickets for $250, and they are unused, they may charge you $75 for the upgrade.
If you use one admission on the ticket first, they should only charge you $50 for the upgrade.
If you already paid $275 for the tickets, then you don't have to worry about this, just go ahead and upgrade as soon as you can.

Note: we have found guest services at DTD to be easier/less congested/less stressful than trying to hit the GS location at the park with eager kids in tow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter