• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Non-Disney Restaurants

circus4u

DIS Veteran
If a non-Disney restaurant accepts the Dining Plan, can you also charge back to your room with the Magic Band? Will these restaurants also accept the Disney Gift Card?

Yep! We always charge back to the room so I can't speak to the GC directly. You can always charge back and use the GC at the desk.

We have used them at WPE , Raglan Road, Cooke's, Big River Brew Pub and Tutto Italia. All of which I believe are non Disney owned.

We have used our magic bands to charge to the room and used Gift cards, all the resorts, parks, Disney springs. Now with that being said I am not sure about the Swan and Dolphin, they are not Disney Resorts ( Anyone on this?)

We have used our magic bands to charge to the room and used Gift cards, all the resorts, parks, Disney springs. Now with that being said I am not sure about the Swan and Dolphin, they are not Disney Resorts ( Anyone on this?)
Can't charge to Magic Band, use Disney gift cards or charge to dining plan for Swan-Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter