• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non-Disney Restaurants Near Saratoga Springs

MattIL

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at Saratoga Springs during our next trip this spring. We were wondering about suggestions for non-Disney restaurants that are located by the resort that we might visit for a meal that would include our 5 year old son. He is patient at restaurants so we don't mind the slower service outside of Disney. We will have a car so we can drive to nearby locations.

We are also thinking of non-hotel restaurants. Thanks in advance.

We will be staying at Saratoga Springs during our next trip this spring. We were wondering about suggestions for non-Disney restaurants that are located by the resort that we might visit for a meal that would include our 5 year old son. He is patient at restaurants so we don't mind the slower service outside of Disney. We will have a car so we can drive to nearby locations.

We are also thinking of non-hotel restaurants. Thanks in advance.

We ate at a Friday's and an Olive Garden and both were just a short drive from SSR. I believe they were both on International Dr.

If you turn left on 535 from Hotel Plaza Blvd, there is a Macaroni Grill and Joe's Crab Shack. Continue on to Sand Lake Road and turn right--this stretch of Sand Lake is sometimes called "Restaurant Row." There are too many restaurants there to list.

Turning right on 535 then left past I-4, there's a Landry's Seafood, Bahama Breeze and several others.

On I-Drive, you are limited only by your imagination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter