NON Disney Hotel with view of Disney

dizzi

DIS Veteran
Is there such a thing?

have you stayed there?

IS it a good hotel?

Did you have a Balcony?

Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel in the Downtown Disney area. All rooms have balconies, and I had a Disney view - saw the higher-shot fireworks from both Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Nice clean place, too. I travel alone, and I felt very comfortable there.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We were in Building #5, top floor, balcony. We could see DHS and part of EPCOT, I believe. Great hotel.

DTD Hilton - has rooms that you can see the fireworks, we have stayed there several times, very nice clean room and wonderful service. We did not have a balcony but a very large window.

The Swan and Dophlin both have balcony rooms with veiws. Stayed one time at each with balcony, and veiw of Epcots fireworks. Rooms where nice and would stay again.

The Hilton at Bonnet Creek has rooms that are fairly close and you can see almost everything. We were right near the top of the building (no balconies) and could see the All Star and CBR real well. The Swan and Dolphin where looming and we could see all 4 parks and the fireworks.

This is a somewhat blown up view from our room at the Bonnet Creek Hilton.

IMG_8618.jpg

Wyndham Lake Buena Vista has Disney view rooms in a tower.
It is right next to DTD. No balconies in the tower rooms.
The hotel itself is nice, we were there in early Feb and I think they've been doing a lot of constructions and approvements since then.

Can those of you that mentioned WBC give the Tower and Room numbers you had...and must be a 2 BR Deluxe, as that is what I will have in February...is that beautiful photo shot from a 2 BR Deluxe balcony ????

any idea what the building is with the brown roof

or the blue steeple type roof?

Those are portions of the "villages" of Aruba and Jamaica at the Caribbean beach resort.

the one closer is the CBR

the ones further away are the Dolphin and Swan (non-owned WDW hotels on Disney property). they do have sales.

Can those of you that mentioned WBC give the Tower and Room numbers you had...and must be a 2 BR Deluxe, as that is what I will have in February...is that beautiful photo shot from a 2 BR Deluxe balcony ????

we just got back and had a fireworks view of epcot..in tower 4 14th floor beautiful view .room 1474 i believe..but ask for fireworks view..you wont be dissapointed

thankyou so much for the link...

We are staying this time in the Wilderness Lodge but for future i may have to try this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter