Non-Disney Cruise Request

Okay, I give up. :confused3
I can not create anything half as good as your designs on my own. So, could use please create for me a RCCL 'allure of the seas' 20th anniversary door sign for me? We are sailing 5/27/12.

Thank you for also doing non-disney designs. :)

Okay, I give up. :confused3
I can not create anything half as good as your designs on my own. So, could use please create for me a RCCL 'allure of the seas' 20th anniversary door sign for me? We are sailing 5/27/12.

Thank you for also doing non-disney designs. :)

If you saw any specific designs that caught your eye, I would be happy to customize any others but here is one to get you started...

20cruise_allure.jpg

If you saw any specific designs that caught your eye, I would be happy to customize any others but here is one to get you started...

20cruise_allure.jpg

That one is perfect! Printing it now...Thanks SOOOO much!!! :thumbsup2

Amy,
I don't know if you are still checking the boards or not. If you are, could I trouble you for a palm tree design that says "Our Family Cruise"? We'll be sailing on the Carnival Legend again, and my mom wants to decorate our door so we can find it. Thanks so much. Your door decorations were a hit last time (for our last cruise on the Legend) as were your transfers for our Disney cruise way back when.

Amy,
I don't know if you are still checking the boards or not. If you are, could I trouble you for a palm tree design that says "Our Family Cruise"? We'll be sailing on the Carnival Legend again, and my mom wants to decorate our door so we can find it. Thanks so much. Your door decorations were a hit last time (for our last cruise on the Legend) as were your transfers for our Disney cruise way back when.

Here is your requested design... I am so glad the designs and the transfers were a big hit!

carnivallengend_cruise2.jpg

Hi Amy!
I am not sure if you are still designing, but I hope that you are because I love your designs.
Could you please create the following for me?
The striped one w/ ship pic in the middle. To say "Celebrating Neal's Birthday". The ship is "Celebrity Summit", Southern Caribbean, March 30th- April 6th, 2013. Then around the outside the following names:
Neal
Cindy
Ken
Greg
Bob
Sally
Carol
Audrey
Jessica
Rich
Shawn
Christina
Brian
Bobby
Brianna
Kendra
Josh
Rachel
Veronica

How about another one that says "Sailing the Southern Caribbean", a Picture of the ship and "St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, St. Thomas"- Like the one that you did just above on this page w/ 20th anniversary?

Lastly, maybe one w/ the ship's wheel with cruise details?

If the first one has too many names on it- I am open to other ideas. Grandpa (Neal) is turning 90- and it is his first cruise... but he will be in a room by himself, as grandma passed away 4 years ago- so I don't advertise that he will be in a room by himself.
Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks a bunch!
Jessica
Jess Warren

Hi Amy!
I am not sure if you are still designing, but I hope that you are because I love your designs.
Could you please create the following for me?
The striped one w/ ship pic in the middle. To say "Celebrating Neal's Birthday". The ship is "Celebrity Summit", Southern Caribbean, March 30th- April 6th, 2013. Then around the outside the following names:
Neal
Cindy
Ken
Greg
Bob
Sally
Carol
Audrey
Jessica
Rich
Shawn
Christina
Brian
Bobby
Brianna
Kendra
Josh
Rachel
Veronica

How about another one that says "Sailing the Southern Caribbean", a Picture of the ship and "St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, St. Thomas"- Like the one that you did just above on this page w/ 20th anniversary?

Lastly, maybe one w/ the ship's wheel with cruise details?

If the first one has too many names on it- I am open to other ideas. Grandpa (Neal) is turning 90- and it is his first cruise... but he will be in a room by himself, as grandma passed away 4 years ago- so I don't advertise that he will be in a room by himself.
Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks a bunch!
Jessica
Jess Warren

Here are your requested designs... Please check them over carefully and let me know if you need any changes. With all of the names and details, I want to be sure I spelled everything correctly.

neal_cruise_zpsf5874902.jpg

neal_cruiseallurestroller_zpsd9184341.jpg

neal_cruiseshipwheel_zpsa47fca81.jpg

Here are your requested designs... Please check them over carefully and let me know if you need any changes. With all of the names and details, I want to be sure I spelled everything correctly.

neal_cruise_zpsf5874902.jpg

neal_cruiseallurestroller_zpsd9184341.jpg

neal_cruiseshipwheel_zpsa47fca81.jpg
Thanks so much Amy- I love them- just a couple changes, please. I decided that I would like it to say across the top of the striped one "Celebrating Grandpa's 90th Birthday Cruise", Please put "Celebrity Summit" over Southern Caribbean so it isn't another circle. And, lets change Neal's circle to "grandpa".
Also- if it isn't too much trouble, could you make one more "Easter Themed"- Easter basket, celebrating Easter 2013 in the Southern Caribbean, kind of thing- is what I have in mind.
Thanks again!!!
Jessica

Thanks so much Amy- I love them- just a couple changes, please. I decided that I would like it to say across the top of the striped one "Celebrating Grandpa's 90th Birthday Cruise", Please put "Celebrity Summit" over Southern Caribbean so it isn't another circle. And, lets change Neal's circle to "grandpa".
Also- if it isn't too much trouble, could you make one more "Easter Themed"- Easter basket, celebrating Easter 2013 in the Southern Caribbean, kind of thing- is what I have in mind.
Thanks again!!!
Jessica

I moved the "Celebrity Summit" up but put the Celebrity logo in it's place. I have a thing about symmetry and thought it would look off balance to just remove the life preserver. I hope it will work for you.

grandpa_cruise_zps5438859b.jpg

cruise_easter_zpsfac3c656.jpg

I moved the "Celebrity Summit" up but put the Celebrity logo in it's place. I have a thing about symmetry and thought it would look off balance to just remove the life preserver. I hope it will work for you.

grandpa_cruise_zps5438859b.jpg

cruise_easter_zpsfac3c656.jpg

PERFECT!! Both of them are perfect- thanks so much!!!

Could I request the names design with the Carnival Splendor in the background?

Maggie
Ryan
Meghann
Mikaela
Madison
Linda
Judy
Jean

Thanks!!!
Maggie

Hi Amy,
I hope that you are doing well! I am so sorry to bother you, but you did a cruise ship picture for me. Unfortunately, just the other day my brother and his fiance had to cancel. She is going to be 25 weeks pregnant while we are cruising, and we just realized that is against the cruise line rules. So, would you please remove Bobby and Brianna from our picture?
Thank you so much and I am so sorry for the extra trouble.
Jessica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter