Non alcoholic drinks help

Lynn2205

Mouseketeer
hey everyone

sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm looking for some info. where can i get non alcoholic cocktails? i did a little googling but couldn't find out what is actually sold in the parks. i read that you can get a small selection of mocktails from the standard bar list but there were only 3 or 4 to choose from.

where's the best place to get one, or whats the best non alcoholic cocktail you've all tried?

My DW enjoys the ones at Gurgling Suitcase at OKW resort. At DS she likes the ones served at Brown Derby. I can't say myself, never tried any because of my diabetes.

I'm pregnant, and on my last trip to the 'World I found lots of great drinks to choose from! depending on when you'll be there, the Food & Wine Festival and the Flower & Garden Festival both have great specialty options. Other than that, the drinks that are on the standard bar menu are actually really good. My favorite was the "No-jito"... Yum! I love the Pina CoLAVA, and the non-alcoholic version tastes just as good!

I actually had a great time finding fancy drinks. Made me feel like I wasn't missing out :)

The new Jock Lindsay's Hangar bar in Disney Springs (Downtown Disney) has a selection of non-alcoholic drinks, some of which come in a souvenir cup. They also have the hard stuff too, but the place is open to all ages so there are quite a few "mocktails."

I don't drink alcohol, but have always found plenty of options at WDW to enjoy while DW has one of the adult versions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter