Noisy Rides

junior2431

Earning My Ears
What rides are either A) very loud or B) have something loud(ie... a big pop like a firecracker) that may happen during the ride to startle young kids? Thanks.

Pirates of the Caribbean has cannons. I haven't been on the Stitch ride, but my DH took my DS once and he said he would never do it again. I'm not sure if it was the noise or smells, but it gets really bad reviews.

Lights Motors Action Stunt Show in HS has a big fire explosion scene at the end and it scared my DS to death.

Dinosaur is absolutely the loudest attraction, in my opinion. Last time I stuffed a tissue in my ears to make it bearable. However, it does have a height requirement (40") so very small children can't ride it anyway.

Stitch is loud at parts, spits acid (water) at you, has a bad smell.
In AK, Tough To Be A Bug is loud, scary, and they jab you in the back.

In Epcot, Journey in Imagination (the Figment ride) has a part where air suddenly blows on you and it gets loud and bright. Quite startling even when you're prepared for it.

Reality is that most attractions at WDW are loud and use the element of surprise with loud noises quite often. I find all the 3-d movies pretty loud with burst of louder moments. Many of the shows, though I don't remember Nemo using loud noise too much, many of the indoor ride through rides are loud as well. Things they can see ahead of time are good starters. Dumbo, Aladdin, Carousal etc. Maybe try to watch the utube yourself so you can warn your child when there may be a startle coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter