• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas

-Is something wrong with the dog, Eddie?
-He's just yakkin' on a bone.
*BLEEECH* He got it up.

"Do you hear that sound? It's a funny squeaking sound.
You couldn't hear a dump truck driving thru a nitroglycerin plant!"

"She wrapped her D--m cat!"

"Say hello, everybody? I should do that?"

Ellen: Oh Aunt Bethany, you shouldn't have done that.
Aunt Bethany: Oh dear, did I break wind?
Uncle Lewis: Jesus, did the room clear out, Bethany? Hell no, she means presents. You shouldn't have brought presents.

"You might want to take a rain check on that. He's got a lip fungus that ain't been identified yet."

'She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule, they go back. I don't know.'

I LOVE this movie!!

"I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane, with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh** he is!

Hallelujah!
Holy Sh**! Where's the Tylenol?"

:rotfl:

One of the best holiday movies ever!! DH and I watched it again a few days ago, after we got the house decorated. We'll watch it at least once or twice more before the season is over. We laugh and laugh every time, just like we did the first time we saw it. It never gets old!

I love that movie.

Drum roll please!
What? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? They were just on! I swear it!

TOV

ELLEN: What are you looking at?
CLARK: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn...the clean cool chill of the holiday air...an a**hole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.
EDDIE: Sh***er was full.
CLARK: Ah, yeah. You checked our sh***ers, honey?

mantysk8coach said:
And my most favorite of all? (Though I don't know why)

"And, why is the carpet all wet, Todd?"
"I don't know Margo!"

Mine too! I love Todd and Margo! :rotfl2:

Apothecary said:
CLARK: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn...the clean cool chill of the holiday air...an a**hole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.

I love the half-smoked cigar, hat with flaps down, short robe and the can of Meister Brau in his hand. :lmao:

-----
CLArK- It's a year's subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club.
EDDIE- Clark, that's that gift that keeps giving the whole year 'round.
CLARK- That it is, Edward.

We say that when we're stating the obvious....'That it is, Edward'.

"Clark, Audrey's frozen from the waist down.
That's all part of the experience, honey."

"Do you sleep with your brother? Do you know how sick and twisted that is?
Well, I'm sleeping with your father. Don't be so dramatic.
It's Christmas, we're all miserable!"

" Is your house on fire, Clark?
No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights."

Apothecary said:
"Merry Christmas, sh****r's full!"

We watch this movie every Christmas eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter