• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Noah's wish to meet Captain Jack PTR. New give 11/5

Moodyzblu said:
Great job on getting BOG !! :thumbsup2

Where you thinking about staying ?

Ha ha I am not sure! We are doing room only so I'm hoping for a great rate somewhere ;) right now the dolphin or por are leading the way. Although I did look at royal plaza this am too ;)

Awesome job getting all the ressies in on time! woohoo!! Always a big sigh of relief comes in when those are "set".:cool1:

I'm in!

I always feel if I learn something new, then spending time on the computer reading trip reports is not wasted time right? I did not realize you had two 'sets' of biologics. I know all 6 look similar, but I just assumed that was because of the love in the home. (that is what I have always accounted for the fact that adopted and biologics all look similar after a few years)

I can't wait to see more 'stuff'!

Nini

I'm in!

I always feel if I learn something new, then spending time on the computer reading trip reports is not wasted time right? I did not realize you had two 'sets' of biologics. I know all 6 look similar, but I just assumed that was because of the love in the home. (that is what I have always accounted for the fact that adopted and biologics all look similar after a few years)

I can't wait to see more 'stuff'!

Nini

Ha ha I actually have 3 ;) my bio kiddos Alex and Shelby, Noah and Jackson have the same bio mom, and Ty and EE have the same bio mom and dad.
It is funny how much they start to look like us and each other though isn't it? Jackson looks exactly like my bio son. EE and Ty have lots of traits of my husbands family. Two of yours are biologics aren't they?

Ha ha I actually have 3 ;) my bio kiddos Alex and Shelby, Noah and Jackson have the same bio mom, and Ty and EE have the same bio mom and dad.
It is funny how much they start to look like us and each other though isn't it? Jackson looks exactly like my bio son. EE and Ty have lots of traits of my husbands family. Two of yours are biologics aren't they?

LOL..Sorry..I always forget the older ones... I do that with my three older ones too.

Yes, my two have the same bio mom...and who knows about the bio dad.

(the bio mom is related to me, so you would expect all 5 of mine to look alike...however, my two youngest look more like my HUSBAND's side of the family!)

Nini

LOL..Sorry..I always forget the older ones... I do that with my three older ones too.

Yes, my two have the same bio mom...and who knows about the bio dad.

(the bio mom is related to me, so you would expect all 5 of mine to look alike...however, my two youngest look more like my HUSBAND's side of the family!)

Nini
I do the same I think it is because most of the time they require less work. Key words most of the time ;) I do not envy you I think family placement has to be much harder than a closed adoption like we have.

We have our revised itinerary who wants to place bets on how many times I change it between now and the time we go? I know it sounds busy but my kids have never enjoyed sitting around the hotel days on vacations. We also have "plans" for every day but if they do not happen oh well we will live. We will do whatever the kids need. Our plans are morning touring, afternoon breaks, and back to the parks in the evening. There are a few days that we have no morning tours planned.

Wed 2/6 leave for Florida (driving in shifts non stop)

Thurs 2/7 arrive at SF village
MK to find Rapunzel / very early dinner at BOG (I am awaiting the first pics to see if we will want to eat in both dining areas I booked just to make sure we would be able to if I decided we needed to ;) ) If we don't need 2 meals at BOG we will grab a CS
Wishes Cruise

Friday 2/8
AK
dinner at 1900

Saturday 2/9
Epcot
PSB breakfast

Sunday 2/10
HS

Monday 2/11
move to our new hotel /
MK BBB for Emily Elizabeth still debating on the boys going
dinner at BOG

Tuesday 2/12
MK
CRT breakfast?
pirates League

Wednesday 2/13
Epcot
Coral Reef

Thursday 2/14
probably DTD
breakfast at 1900

head home 2/14 our plan is to be home by 2/16

I realized today trying to lock down my facebook that I never shared this pic lol.
221821_3854474114735_1923227944_n.jpg

Our first day of school just a few weeks late ;) Alex fell about a week before school started and bless his heart started school with a knot on his head and 2 black eyes. :( It was a moment he didn't want to remember forever so he wore sunglasses ;)

Subbing in, your family is beautiful :) cant wait to hear more about your plans and trip :)

joining in on the fun of your PTR!

your kids are adorable and you have an amazing spirit!

love the first day of school photo, Alex does look :cool1: in his shades!

Poor Alex! :hug: Adorable picture!
Thank you <3 and I know I felt so bad for him. It was really really bad. I made a joke on his pic that he posted on facebook that oh the word is out we beat him. Then realized I do not know everyone he knows anymore and someone might have thought we were serious because of how bad it looked! We have ceramic tile floors which I love 99% of the time but they are horrid for falls!
Without the explanation, I would have thought Alex was just being cool!

Nini
Well he was pretty sure he was either way ;)

Subbing in, your family is beautiful :) cant wait to hear more about your plans and trip :)
Thank you hun <3 Welcome!

joining in on the fun of your PTR!

your kids are adorable and you have an amazing spirit!

love the first day of school photo, Alex does look :cool1: in his shades!
Aww ty and lol. I usually have the kind of spirit that whines because they are tired and yells ;) But you are sweet anyway <3 Welcome to our little ptr.

I always see everyone making an announcement so I guess I will too lol. I am sure most of our you know we were blessed with a give. Wendy and I had talked about it a while back and because of my need to plan we came up with an idea and did this give a little differently. We are the first ones to get a pixie dust give! pixiedust: I am so very excited! My kiddos LOVE mail and they are going to be so very very excited. My bigger kids know it is happening and actually understand what it is because we have been givers for a while now. It has been such a blessing to be a part of the group, I think I get back 10 fold what I give. I am excited to see what it is like on the other side. :goodvibes Noah has been told and he is excited but he just knows Mommy mails off a package and he gets to help pack it up every so often. I don't think he gets that there are other people who do the same thing we do. ;) I have to say I didn't cry when Noah got chosen for a wish trip but I did cry when we got picked for a give. So know it is a very special thing for us thank you all :goodvibes

Today was Noah's Drs appointment. Noah has PTSD and ADHD so he is on meds. We see a child psychiatrist about once every 4 months, he has seen him since he was 3. Well this was our follow up to taking Noah off a mood med that I never wanted him on but he has been on most of his life. He is doing amazingly well and his Dr agrees! :goodvibes So we have nixed that ugly med for good! He was even asking Noah today if he remembered when he first started coming to him and how he acted and how proud he was of how far he had come. :goodvibes Noah and I decided to have lunch after and I surprised him and we had lunch at the zoo. It is the first time I have gotten to take him to the zoo alone. It was actually really nice. We have talked about homeschooling dependent on how Noah does at school this year. Today made me realize I could probably do it. We actually had a blast! <3
250377_3913324625961_301644729_n.jpg

Today we got our FIRST package in the mail! The kids were really excited but very confused why I was making them take a pic BEFORE we opened it lol.
24d60ee8.jpg

The editing software on my phone did something strange to Emilys eyes. She's really not possessed I promise ;)
9912222c.jpg
We got their favorite thing! Candy!!!! And a gift card, that Noah is going to LOVE spending! Bubbie is going to love those reeses pieces! Thank you so much Megan & Lisa (Mommy2mrb) you are so sweet! I will admit they reasoned with me that the gummies would melt and got to open a bag of them today lol.
We are off to cheer and dance and football and gymnastics but I knew I would likely not make it back here tonight. I have silly house cleaning and pegs to paint for a rush order.
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! I know we are especially now!! :)

Ok really I posted pictures how strange is that that they are not there??
photo.php

Does that show?

ok I fixed it but they are huge need to work on that. Sorry it has been a long time since I have posted anywhere but facebook ha ha.

you are all very welcome!

:yay: so happy the kids were so excited about the candy, hope I got everyone's favs!
thank you for the great photos, love seeing the happy little faces :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter