Noah's wish to meet Captain Jack PTR. New give 11/5

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

ThanksgivingwithDonald.jpg

D~

We just got back from Disney world and my newly turned 3 year old twins think we can just go back any old time. Today after their nap they both woke up sobbing hysterically, one demanding we go to Disney world and have hot dogs there for dinner (?) and the other demanding a present at our cars hotel. When I tell them we can't just go back there and it was a special trip they retort "we can just go there in an airplane" like duh, mom! At least I know they enjoyed it!
Aww how sweet! Clearly hotdogs are better at WDW ! I don't even eat them but I might if I could be at Disney!:rotfl2:

Cake for breakfast - great tradition :) Can't wait to see her in her Belle dress. Hope she's able to understand about the dinner being so far away. Too funny about them finding Brave.
My best friend started it. She made a very valid point with my older DD that cake had both eggs and milk lol.

Hey Callie, did you see this? http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/mgm/st-captainjacksparrow.htm

Just caught my eye and figured I would mention since I know Noah likes Jack Sparrow.

I did not Tricia but ty! I am going to check it out!

We hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thank you we did!

Loving the latest pics, as always. Praying all is well at your house. :goodvibes
Thank you! So sorry I have not checked in just a very busy week!

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
D~
Thank you <3 D!

Well not the best picture but this is EEs birthday dress. She is super excited about wearing it at Disney World. She of course went out to eat in it for her bday lol.
EEbelle.jpg

And we ended up getting our tree last week too. I had tired kiddos we had driven about 5 hours that day to go get Bubbie from a friends house.
christmas.jpg

Christmas has completely crept up on me along with this vacation! Where did the time go!

Love EE's dress! That girl has the most gorgeous smile!

Love your tree too, and the family picture around it. :)

D~

EE looks gorgeous in her new dress. She is so cute!

Love the picture of the kids with the tree. What a great big happy family.

Wow, E looks beautiful in her dress! its so pretty!
love the photo of the kids in front of the tree!

EE's dress is spectacular, and she looks beautiful :lovestruc Hope she had a wonderful birthday.

How fun to go tree "hunting." Your family always brightens my day. :)

Well not the best picture but this is EEs birthday dress. She is super excited about wearing it at Disney World. She of course went out to eat in it for her bday lol.
EEbelle.jpg

And we ended up getting our tree last week too. I had tired kiddos we had driven about 5 hours that day to go get Bubbie from a friends house.
christmas.jpg

Christmas has completely crept up on me along with this vacation! Where did the time go!

I Had to quote the photos because I :love: them. That dress and little girl are gorgeous! Hope she had a great birthday.
And that photo infront of the tree is so sweet.

I'm with you on how fast Christmas is coming. I'm so not ready for it!

Well on my phone and I cannot quote so thank you all ladies <3 You are all so sweet. She did have a good birthday. We go almost every year and pick out a tree together. My husband's tradition. :)

Is everyone ready for Christmas? We are not at all lol. We do not do a ton though we take a low key approach to the holidays.

We got info from our wish trip people this week too. There have been some serious up in the airness so I have not really wanted to get excited very much about the trip. I am still not sure how much I trust what is being told to me but James says to take it at face value and quit trying to over think it so I am doing just that. We finally booked our part of the trip too. 2 princess rooms at POR. I am pretty sure we are going to nix going to MK our first night in but we will see how it goes. I have a dress that I am pretty sure is not coming now so I need to rearrange anyway lol.

We had some drama Thursday night when I called to put the deposit on our room I got someone who I think was new. She tried to tell me I could only have a 24 hour hold and even though it said to pay by x date it was wrong and our ressie was cancelled. I had the last 2 rooms at the rate we wanted on that hold. :sad2: So I of course went into are you sure mode, and after her story kept changing. She kept on and on and got ruder and ruder so I asked to speak to a manager. She redirected me and just well it went down hill quick lol. It ended with me asking to speak to someone else anyone else and her saying something to the extent of whatever and sending me to the survey. This was my face : :eek: LOL. I gathered my thoughts and called back and got a great rep that fixed it all and brought our same ressies back. Glad I called back because clearly she had no idea what she was doing. It was a fun fun night. :upsidedow At least it was all taken care of and we can move on right! :)

Yay for hearing from your wish trip people, and booking your rooms. So sorry you had all that drama. Glad it was taken care of.

We aren't ready for Christmas either. We don't do a ton either, but still can't manage to do what little we have planned to do - Angel is very busy trying to catch up with school, and DH is working mandatory overtime. Very much looking forward to 12/20 so we can hopefully have some family time to enjoy.

Glad you are getting your trip all nice and figured out. Are your dates still the same yet?

Sucks that you had a bad CM, but I am very glad you called back and got it all figured out - with your original ressies. :)

D~

Hi Callie and family! I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a...

mickey-mouse-disney-christmas.jpg

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter