No!!!

Music Lover 101

My favorite thing to do is lay down and listen to
You guys will never geuss what!!! Some person stole one of my ipods! amd I know who the person is... should I tell them or just get that one replaced?

Music Lover 101 said:
should I tell them or just get that one replaced?

How could you exactly "get it replaced"? Do you mean totally buy a new one! Oh my goodness no, tell the person!

Unless you have a warranty to get it replaced for free, I would definately tell the person to give you your iPod back.

tell the person. I know from experience that its better to confront the person. (I live with a klepto)

DizParks said:
Unless you have a warranty to get it replaced for free, I would definately tell the person to give you your iPod back.
I wouldn't be supprised if they haven't deleted all the songs off of it, and put all of theirs on it.

That's why I got my name engraved on the back of mine. ;)

Absolutely tell them! I would be very peeved if someone stole my iPod! Buy a new one? My parents would kill me if I suggested it! (If I had one, that is. But I do get one for Christmas.)

tell the person.

awesome signature, by the way

Music Lover 101 said:
You guys will never geuss what!!! Some person stole one of my ipods! amd I know who the person is... should I tell them or just get that one replaced?
THEY STOLE ONE OF YOUR IPODS!!?? IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER YOU JUST WANT ONE!! IF I LOST MY IPOD I WOULD NEED ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT.

ktbutterfly2011 said:
THEY STOLE ONE OF YOUR IPODS!!?? IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER YOU JUST WANT ONE!! IF I LOST MY IPOD I WOULD NEED ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT.
She says she has all five. I don't see the need to have all five. :confused3

You should go tell the person, but make sure you really truly know that is the person who took it, because I would feel really bad if I blamed a person who didn't steel it. :guilty:

MuNkY said:
She says she has all five.

All five? What's the point of that? You don't need five of them. If you have that many, and brag about it, then you're sure to get one stolen because others figure you don't need it. I'm not saying you do brag, but if you have five, I don't know what to tell you. You sure don't need another one.

Tell the person and and by the way SEND ME ONE OF THOSE iPOD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad so Ppppppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

P.S. I am SO above Begging LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter