No WDW trip is complete until...

We always start our trip checking into the hotel, walking around the grounds and heading to Chef Mickey's for dinner and then take a loop around the monorail to get all excited about the next days events.

We always end at Magic Kingdom watching Spectromagic, Wishes, then each of us get to buy one special souvenier, then ice cream and watch everyone leave while we relax and take it all in one last time.

I also don't think our trip is complete unless we do Philarmagic. It is our favorite and you can't get more Disney then that! :thumbsup2

Oh wait a minute - I forgot one important thing we NEVER forget now.

LeCellier - I dream of dipping their pretzel bread in their cheddar cheese soup everynight during my countdown. I am like a kid in a candy store when we finally walk in that restaurant. We always love walking off our steaks with a relaxing walk around the countries and end watching Illuminations.

CoP :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: :banana: For me
Seeing the Castle for DD
The welcome arch for DW
for the 2 year old son: CARS!!!!!!!!

We always spend out last night in the Magic Kingdom - will get ice cream cones & sit watching the people leave the park --- we like to stay for the 'Kiss Goodnight'. Have a Great trip --- Remember The Magic!!!

Fantabolous idea!!!!! I've never thought of that!!! You get three thumbs up from me!!:goodvibes

Magic Kingdom: Mickeys Philarmagic & a dole whip:mickeyjum
Epcot: Illuminations & a Fiesta Margarita :drinking1
MGM: Fantasmic & RNRC :smickey:
Animal Kingdom: Festival of the Lion King & Everest :thumbsup2

Resort Gift Shop!!!! love to shop while sipping out of my refillable mug.

- eat a pastry from France
- view Wishes and Illuminations
- have a funnel cake
- sit in a rocking chair somewhere in MK and veg out for a while
- eat dinner at 'Ohana
- shop, shop, shop at DTD
I could go on and on and on...

Philharmagic has been our last attraction the past 2 times we've been to WDW. We'll probably continue that tradition.

For Me it's:
-Coming into the WDW "gates". Once you're on property you're in the magic!
-Getting my picture taken with a new character everytime I go
-Riding Spaceship Earth
-Watching Wishes and getting teary-eyed
-Sitting on Sunset Blvd, listening to the Studio music, people-watching and hearing the screams of the TOT

MotherofLandon: you'll start your own list with your first trip - Have a simply marvelous time!!! I agree don't rush or try to do everything at once. Some of the neatest things are when you slow down and take it all in.

Ely

If I don't ride RNRC at MGM I feel soo bad... and to watch Fantasmic...

If you don't see fantasmic, you didn't go to DL or WDW...

For us, it's standing in the middle of Main Street watching Wishes. We stand about 1/4 of the way up the street, right in the middle of the trolley tracks. I put my arms around DD and DFiance puts his arms around me. And then we just watch. It's magic every time.

Less schmoopy.. We also have to do Sci-Fi every trip. DD loves it soooo much.

No WDW trip is complete until... the credit card is maxed out!!! :lmao:

Number 2....made my eyes well-up with tears:goodvibes There is no other feeling like that on earth! I think that one day my heaven will be like the gates of WDW:cloud9:

For me, it's two things, my first dinner in WDW! I love it after we check and check out the resort, etc. When we get to our first dinner, that's where I can finally say WE'RE HERE!

Then of course, no trip is complete w/out my Mickey Bar Ice Cream!

For me - POTC & those massive rice crispy blocks
For my DH - Churros
For my DS7 - Big Thunder Mt and Casey's corn dog nuggets
For my DD4 - Stalking characters

Our tradition is to take a photo on the Goofy Bench on Main Street. It is neat as the years go by to see how the kids have grown.

There are several things for DH and I...

driving through the gates and getting all excited and giddy because WE'RE IN DISNEY!

dinner at Jiko (our favorite place that we first discovered on our honeymoon)

strolling up Main Street hand in hand, catching our first hint of that cookie smell

Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion

Country Bear Jamboree

Fantasmic

Tower of Terror

breakfast at Tusker House before the safari (but it will not be the same now that it's changing!)

talking along with the monrail warning when it does the warning in Spanish

watching the big fountain at Epcot

ice cream at Ghirardelli

Villians in Vogue (my Mecca)

Our tradition is to take a photo on the Goofy Bench on Main Street. It is neat as the years go by to see how the kids have grown.

We do this too! We take a picture of the three kids sitting with Goofy at MK and we also take a picture of DD with Flick from "A Bugs Life" at MGM. I love these pictures when placed side by side!

If you're planning to go again & again, these pics are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter