No View Categories @ BCV?

I stayed there last year, and if I can remember correctly, we did not have the option to choose the view from our one bedroom. I believe I read that there are not any good views. However, we ended up with a view of a Epcot (and a ditch).

they do allow views before Soarin' now they don't

bcv does not have the great views of BC or YC - it was an after thought - you are looking at the back side of Epcot (if you get one)

or swimming pool or parking lot or street. some people have say to close the street - since this is the street going into BC - that is not a good idea (my opinion)

Polynesian27 said:
thank you. So in your opinion what is the best view at BCV?

We requested a view of the villas pool and it was granted. We had a lovely view of the pool from the top floor of BCV.

We never request a view at BCV or VWL. Not much of a view at either resort. And both are rather small resorts.

BCV is my home resort and I also never request a view as I've never (in 15 years) had a great one. I do request an higher floor because I prefer a balcony over a patio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter